Good popcorn is essential to watch a movie at the theater, and those establishments would satisfy its customers using Star Manufacturing's 39RA popcorn popper. With a stainless steel exterior shell, this JetStar antique model can pop 135 one-ounce servings per hour. A six-ounce nickel-plated steel kettle is included for a maintenance-free operation. A heated stainless steel popcorn deck keeps the popcorn fresh and crisp. A removable old maid drawer makes for easy separation and removal of unpopped kernels.
- Stainless steel exterior shell
- Pops 135 1-oz. servings per hour
- 6-oz. nickel-plated steel kettle included for maintenance-free operation
- Heated popcorn deck keeps popcorn fresh and crisp
- Removable old maid drawer for easy separation and removal of unpopped kernels
- Colorful graphics display product to attract customers
- Only requires 21 in. of counter space
- Swing up-and-down kettle design makes popcorn easy to dispense
- Magnetic catch holds the 1-piece kettle lid for easy and safer loading
- 2 clear Lexan doors with full-length aluminum hinges with magnetic catch
- Lexan serving drop panel for better visibility and cleaning
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.8 A, 1,197 W, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/2 in. W x 14-1/4 in. D x 25-1/8 in. H
- cULus and CE Listed, NSF and ISO 9001:2000 Certified
JetStar™ Popcorn Machine, electric, countertop, 6 oz. kettle capacity, (135) 1 oz. servings/hr., interior heating lamp, 1/8" thick tempered glass, stainless steel food zone, aluminum posts with red top cap, cULus, UL EPH, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 39R-A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Popcorn Popper Machines|