The Star 39RA JetStar™ popcorn popper has a 6-ounce kettle that is nickel plated for strength and reduced maintenance needs. Dispensing product into the cabinet, the kettle has a swing up and down design. A magnetic catch in the one-piece kettle keeps the lid open when the operator is loading kernels into the kettle. The stainless steel, heated deck in this Star 39RA JetStar popcorn popper maintains serving temperatures and the crispiness of the product.
- (135) 1-oz. servings of Chief's Choice popcorn per hr.
- 6-oz. steel kettle is nickel plated to provide strength and minimize maintenance needs
- Swing up and down design of the kettle dispenses popcorn into the cabinet
- One-piece kettle lid has a magnetic catch to hold it up for loading kernels
- Heated, stainless steel deck maintains serving temperatures and crispiness
- Stainless steel, removable drawer separates and removes unpopped kernels
- (3) 11⁄8-in. tempered glass panels offer cabinet visibility
- (2) 3⁄16-in. clear Lexan doors have heavy-duty aluminum hinges and strong magnetic catches to access product
- Red finishes on the cabinet provide a vintage look
- Control panel has 1 switch for the kettle heat and kettle mixer and 1 switch for the bottom element and merchandising light
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1197 W, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 19.5 in. W x 14.25 in. D x 25.1 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on popcorn poppers is available in our popper machines buyers' guide.
JetStar™ Popcorn Machine, electric, countertop, 6 oz. kettle capacity, (135) 1 oz. servings/hr., interior heating lamp, 1/8" thick tempered glass, stainless steel food zone, aluminum posts with red top cap, cULus, UL EPH, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 39R-A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Popcorn Popper Machines|
|Product Type||Popcorn Supplies|