This Star side-by-side hot dog steamer/bun warmer delivers fresh and delicious hotdogs in a compact space. This hotdog steamer holds 170-dogs and 18-buns, which is perfect for most venues and the juice tray keeps the 11-quart water tray clean, allowing clean and consistent steaming. The stainless steel construction is durable and will resist dirt and damage and the front drain valve makes cleaning quick and convenient.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Side-by-side hot dog steamer/bun warmer provides easy control of both temperature and humidity
- Hot dog compartment features a shelf for sectional control
- Bun compartment has a humidity control system and bun rack for even warming and steaming
- 170-hot dog and 18-bun capacity
- 11-qt. steamer pan is large enough for all day steaming
- Tubular immersion element is powerful and fast, delivering consistent temperature and humidity control
- Adjustable thermostat provides variable temperature control
- Pull down tempered glass doors for safe and easy access
- Juice tray helps keep oil, crumbs and grease from getting into water for easy cleanup
- Stainless steel construction provides superior durability and temperature retention
- Front drain valve makes cleanup quick and easy
- Graphics are scratch resistant
- 120V, 800 Watts
- NEMA 5-15 plug
- 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14-3/4 in. W x 16-1/2 in. D x 15-5/8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Hot Dog Steamer with Juice Tray, side-by-side hot dog steamer/bun warmer, capacity 170 hot dogs & 18 buns, tempered glass doors, stainless steel construction, UL, cULus, CE, 15'' width x 16.5'' dept x 15 5/8
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star 35SSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Buns)||1 to 19|
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||150 to 199|
|Category||Hot Dog Steamers|
|Low Water Warning||Warning Light|
|Type||Hot Dog Steamer|
Star 35SSA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Kaskaskia Baptist Association said...
"We have 33 churches in our Association that use this machine for block parties, fairs, and community events. It keeps the Hot Dogs nice and plump..."
"We have 33 churches in our Association that use this machine for block parties, fairs, and community events. It keeps the Hot Dogs nice and plump for an extended period of time while your waiting for people to come. Basically saying, we don't lose any hot dogs. They stay fresh longer. This machine is very good for outside events and it's very easy to operate. The only down side for this machine is the fact that the folks using it must read the instructions fully to operate."