The Star 35SSA hot dog steamer/bun warmer holds fresh and delicious hotdogs in a compact space. This hotdog steamer holds 170 dogs and 18 buns, ideal for medium demand. There is a shelf in the hot dog compartment for sectional control, while the bun compartment has a humidity control system and a rack for even steaming. The juice tray keeps the 11-quart water tray clean by preventing crumbs, oil, and debris from falling in, allowing for clean and consistent steaming. A convenient low-water indicator light lets you know when the water tray needs to be refilled. The stainless steel construction is durable and resists dirt and damage. Graphics on the front of the Star 35SSA hot dog steamer/bun warmer are scratch resistant and draw customers to your product to encourage impulse buys.
- 170 hot dog and 18 bun capacity
- Side-by-side hot dog steamer/bun warmer provides easy control of temperature and humidity
- Hot dog compartment features a shelf for sectional control
- Bun compartment has a humidity control system and bun rack for even warming and steaming
- Pull-down, tempered glass door for safe and easy access
- Stainless steel construction provides superior durability and temperature retention
- Graphics are scratch resistant
- Tubular heating element is powerful and fast, delivering consistent temperature and humidity control
- Adjustable thermostat provides variable temperature control
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 800 Watts, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 143⁄4 in. W x 161⁄2 in. D x 155⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
- 11-qt. steamer pan is large enough for all day steaming
- Convenient low water indicator light lets you know when to add more water
- Juice tray helps keep oil, crumbs and grease from getting into water for easy cleanup
- Front drain valve makes cleanup quick and easy
Hot Dog Steamer with Juice Tray, side-by-side hot dog steamer/bun warmer, capacity (170) hot dogs & (18) buns, pull-down tempered glass doors, humidity controlled bun rack, large 11 quart water capacity, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 35SSA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Buns)||1 to 19|
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||150 to 199|
|Low Water Warning||Warning Light|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product||Hot Dog Steamer|
Star 35SSA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Kaskaskia Baptist Association said...
"We have 33 churches in our Association that use this machine for block parties, fairs, and community events. It keeps the Hot Dogs nice and plump..."
"We have 33 churches in our Association that use this machine for block parties, fairs, and community events. It keeps the Hot Dogs nice and plump for an extended period of time while your waiting for people to come. Basically saying, we don't lose any hot dogs. They stay fresh longer. This machine is very good for outside events and it's very easy to operate. The only down side for this machine is the fact that the folks using it must read the instructions fully to operate."