This Holman 318HX3PH208 Proveyor conveyor oven from Star Manufacturing provides a top-of-the line cooking experience. Star's unique forced convection system allows the oven to remain cool to the touch, while extending the life of critical components. There are independent controls for the conveyor and heating elements allowing this versatile machine to cook anything from pizzas to subs to cookies, and even fish. This conveyor oven uses top and bottom quartz heating elements, which provide more even heating than traditional metal heating elements. The entire exterior is constructed from high quality stainless steel that is soil- and damage-resistant.
- Product entry and exit opening adjustable from 1-1/2 in. to 4-in. H
- Stainless steel conveyor belt is durable
- Independent speed control for conveyor
- Quartz heating elements provide superior heating
- Forced convection system allows oven to remain cool to the touch
- Recycling of preheated air makes it energy efficient
- Independent temperature controls allow for multiple dishes to be cooked in the same oven
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior is soil- and damage-resistant
- cUL and CE listed
Holman Proveyor Conveyor Oven, electric, with product entry & exit opening adjustable from 1-1/2" to 4"H x 19-3/4"W, 18"W x 38-11/16"L variable speed, stainless steel conveyor belt, quartz sheathed heaters, 4 above & 5 below, solid state heat controls, 3 ph, UL, CUL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Star Manufacturing 318HX3PH208 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Overall Width (in)||24.5|