The Star 314HX Proveyor® conveyor oven makes between 14 and 16 pizzas measuring as much as 12 inches diameter. Located above and below the conveyor belt, the infrared heating elements provide quick and even heating. Keeping it cool, the convection system protects integral components, while the belt measures 38 inches by 14 inches. To accommodate a variety of products, the conveyor chamber openings are adjustable from 11⁄2 inches tall to 4 inches tall. With the analog control system in this Star 314HX Proveyor conveyor oven, the conveyor speed and temperature can be adjusted.
- Makes (14 to 16) 12-in. pizzas in an hr.
- Quartz infrared elements are placed above and below the 38-in. x 14-in. belt to ensure quick and even heating
- Convection system keeps the belt cool-to-the-touch while protecting the internal components
- Conveyor system moves from the left to the right
- Chamber entry and exit openings adjust from 11⁄2 in. to 4 in.
- Analog control system adjusts the conveyor speed and top and bottom heat
- Removable crumb tray simplifies cleanup
- Removable, 61⁄2-in. loading and unloading areas extend the conveyor space
- 21⁄2-in. legs elevate the unit for cleaning underneath
- Can be stacked 3 units high
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 26.4 A, 5400 W, NEMA 6-50P plug
- Overall dimensions: 38.7 in. W x 21.3 in. D x 16.1 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure if a conveyor oven or deck oven fits your application? Read more about each unit in our conveyor versus deck oven article.
Proveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 4", 14" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 208V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 314HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||14|
|Overall Length (in)||60|
|Overall Width (in)||21.5|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|