The Star 30SCBBC hot dog roller grill has a heavy-duty bearing for smooth operation and strength while minimizing maintenance needs. Rollers rotate a full 360 degrees and are finished with a non-stick coating called Duratec, while an angled grill top displays the hot dogs as they cook. Each section of the grill can be controlled independently with the analog controls, making the Star 30SCBBC hot dog roller grill flexible for a variety of applications.
- 30 hot dog capacity
- Roller bearing is heavy duty and rotates smoothly with minimal maintenance needs
- Rollers rotate 360 degrees
- Duratec non-stick coating simplifies cleaning
- Angled design highlights the product as it rotates and cooks
- Analog controls have separate heat settings on the grill sections
- Mounted heating elements in a fixed and floating system reduces warping risk
- Buns stay sanitary in clear drawer
- Strong stainless steel construction withstands frequent use
- 1-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.6 A, 1150 W, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 20.6 in. D x 12.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
More in-depth information on roller grills is available in our roller grill buyers' guide.
Star Grill-Max Pro Hot Dog Grill, roller-type, bun holder with clear door, Duratec super turn rollers, capacity 30 hot dogs & 32 buns, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 30SCBBC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||30|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Type||Grill w/ Bun Storage|
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|