Holman’s 210HX240 Miniveyor electric conveyor oven from Star Manufacturing can make up to 45 six-inch pizzas and up to 31 nine-inch pizzas per hour. This stainless steel model has quartz infrared heaters for faster and consistent heating. Its convection increases productivity by circulating preheated air into the toasting chamber, making the products bake more consistently. A removable crumb tray makes for fast and easy clean-up.
- Makes up to (45) 6-in. pizzas and up to (31) 9-in. pizzas per hour
- Stainless steel model
- Quartz infrared heaters for faster and consistent heating
- Convection increases productivity by circulating preheated air into the toasting chamber
- Removable crumb tray for fast clean-up
- 10-in. wide conveyor belt
- Convection system keeps conveyor cool to the touch and increases the life of critical components
- Elements are located above and below the conveyor belt for even heating
- Adjustable conveyor belt speed control, top heat control and bottom heat control enables different menu items
- Product entry and exit openings adjustable from 1-1/2 in. to 3-in. high to allow different items
- Removable extended load and unload area 6-1/2 in. long for ease of product removal
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 11.7 A, 2,800 W, NEMA 6-20 P, 4-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-3/8 in. W x 15-7/16 in. D x 14-in. H
- cULus Listed
Miniveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 3", 10.31" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 210HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|