The Star 210HX Miniveyor® conveyor oven uses quartz infrared elements to quickly and evenly cook as many as (45) 6-inch-diameter pizzas per hour. With the forced convection system, preheated air is circulated through the toasting chamber. This system also ensures the belt stays cool to the touch and protects the integral components in the unit. The belt speed, along with the top and bottom heat, is adjustable through the control system. This Star 210HX Miniveyor conveyor oven has a 31-inch-by-10-inch belt that moves left to right. The chamber openings can be adjusted to accommodate different products.
- Can cook (45) 6-in. pizzas in an hour
- Quartz infrared elements above and below the 31-in. x 10-in. belt provide quick, even heating
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air through the toasting chamber
- Convection system ensures the belt stays cool and protects the integral components
- Left-to-right conveyor belt motion
- Conveyor openings can be adjusted from 11⁄2 in. to 3 in. to accommodate different products
- Removable crumb tray facilitates cleanup
- Removable, 61⁄2-in. loading and unloading extenders simplify operation by providing a place to set pizzas
- Analog system provides control over the conveyor speed and top and bottom heat
- Elevated off counters with 21⁄2-in. legs
- Stackable with 1 other unit
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.7 A, 2800 W, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36.4 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 14 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
There is additional information about conveyor ovens in our conveyor oven buyers' guide.
Miniveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 3", 10.31" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 210HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|