Pizzas, sandwiches, subs, cookies and other baked goods can be made quickly with maximized cooking space with Holman’s 210HX Miniveyor electric conveyor oven from Star Manufacturing. This stainless steel unit has quartz infrared heaters for faster and consistent heating. Elements are located above and below the conveyor belt, making even heating of your items. Its convection system keeps conveyor cool to the touch and increases the life of critical components.
- Stainless steel model
- Quartz infrared heaters for faster and consistent heating
- Elements are located above and below the conveyor belt for even heating
- Convection system keeps conveyor cool to the touch and increases the life of critical components
- Convection increases productivity by circulating preheated air into the toasting chamber
- Adjustable conveyor belt speed control, top heat control and bottom heat control enables different menu items
- Product entry and exit openings adjustable from 1-1/2 in. to 3 in. high to allow different items
- Removable extended load and unload area 6-1/2 in. long for ease of product removal
- Removable crumb tray for fast clean-up
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.2 A, 1,700 W, NEMA 5-15 P, 4-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 36-3/8 in. W x 15-7/16 in. D x 14-in. H
- cULus Listed
Miniveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 3", 10.31" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 210HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|