Designed to cook as many as (45) 6-inch-diameter pizzas in an hour, the Star 210HX Miniveyor® conveyor oven quickly and evenly heats product with quartz infrared elements. The forced convection system circulates air that is preheated throughout the cooking chamber. This system also ensures the belt stays cool and keeps the integral components protected against damage. The conveyor belt measures 31 inches long by 10 inches wide and moves from left to right. To accommodate a variety of products, the chamber entry and exit openings on the Star 210HX Miniveyor conveyor oven are adjustable from 11⁄2 inches to 3 inches.
- Can cook (45) 6-in. pizzas per hour
- Quartz infrared heating elements are located above and below the 31-in. x 10-in. belt for quick and even heating
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air through the toasting chamber
- Convection keeps the belt cool while protecting the integral components
- Conveyor belt moves left to right
- Conveyor entry and exit openings adjust from 11⁄2 in. to 3 in.
- Removable crumb tray simplifies the cleaning process
- Removable 61⁄2-in. loading and unloading area provides a place for uncooked and cooked pizzas to sit
- Analog system controls the conveyor speed and top and bottom heat
- 21⁄2-in. legs keep the unit elevated off the countertop
- Stackable with 1 other unit
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.5 A, 2800 W, NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36.4 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 14 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our conveyor oven buyers' guide has more in-depth information about conveyor ovens and their features.
Miniveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 3", 10.31" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 210HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|