The Star 210HX Miniveyor® conveyor oven makes as many as (30) 6-inch pizzas in an hour. Quartz infrared heating elements are installed above and below the 31-inch-by-10-inch conveyor for quick and even heating. The forced convection system circulates preheated air in the toasting chamber; this system also keeps the belt cool to the touch and extends the life of integral components. The conveyor travels left to right, and the openings can be adjusted from 11⁄2 inches to 3 inches. The 61⁄2-inch loading and unloading area provides a place for pizzas to sit. The Star 210HX Miniveyor conveyor oven can be stacked with another units.
- Can make (30) 6-in. pizzas per hour
- Quartz infrared heating elements above and below the conveyor belt quickly and evenly heat product
- Forced convection system circulates preheated air into the toasting chamber
- Convection keeps the 31-in. x 10-in. belt cool to the touch and extends the life of integral components
- Conveyor system travels left to right
- Conveyor openings are adjustable from 11⁄2 in. to 3 in.
- Analog system controls conveyor speed and the top and bottom temperatures
- Removable crumb tray makes cleanup quick and simple
- Includes a removable 61⁄2-in. loading and unloading area
- 21⁄2-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- Can be stacked with 1 other unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 14.2 A, 1700 W, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 36.4 in. W x 15.4 in. D x 14 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Additional information on conveyor ovens is available in our conveyor oven buyers' guide.
Miniveyor® Conveyor Oven, electric, countertop, analog speed control, independent controls for top & bottom quartz sheathed heater elements, adjustable inlet/exit openings 1-1/2" - 3", 10.31" W belt, conveyor left-to-right standard, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 210HX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||10|
|Overall Length (in)||36|
|Overall Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|