The Star 18MCP pizza merchandiser has two shelves that measure 17.5 inches wide by 17.5 inches deep, accommodating pizzas as large as 16 inches diameter. Since the shelves are heated, they keep the product at an ideal temperature for serving. There are infinite temperature controls in the unit that adjust to suit different applications. Monitoring the temperature is easy with the interior thermostat. Merchandising signs can be placed on the plastic top, attracting customers to the Star 18MCP pizza merchandiser.
- (2) 17.5-in. x 17.5-in. shelves can accommodate pizzas 16 in. dia.
- Shelves are heated to maintain proper serving temperatures
- Infinite temperature controls enable power adjustments of the 2 lower heating elements, suiting a variety of applications
- Interior thermometer helps the operator monitor the temperature
- 2 interior lights showcase the pizza by brightening the cabinet
- Plastic top can hold merchandising signs that increase impulse sales
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 250 W, 2.1 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 18.5 in. W x 19.6 in. D x 24.9 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our pizza warming buyers' guide has additional information on pizza warming cabinets and other options.
Display/Merchandiser, countertop, heated, 18.5" W x 19.6" D x 25" H, (2) stainless steel shelves, infinite temperature control, capacity (2) 16" pizzas, lighted interior, heavy duty aluminum corner, glass panels with 3/16" thick glass door, cULus, UL EPH Classified, 120V/60Hz/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 18MCP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|
Star 18MCP Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Using this product in a retail convenience store to serve pre-made breakfast and lunch items. Can also use to serve pizza's, however there is no..."
"Using this product in a retail convenience store to serve pre-made breakfast and lunch items. Can also use to serve pizza's, however there is no humidity so they will dry out rather quickly - about 20 min."