The Star 175CBA Broil-O-Dog hot dog broiler and bun warmer features a stainless steel, cradle-type hot dog wheel with a basting action, for evenly cooked hot dogs with uniform color. Glass on the broiler reflects the radiant energy back into the cabinet to cook hot dogs faster while decreasing the exterior temperature. The built-in, pull-out heated bun warmer features a stainless steel pan to keep buns warm and ready to serve without becoming soggy.
Hot dogs are visible since the interior is illuminated. Loading and unloading hot dogs is simple since there is a wheel switch that momentarily stops the wheel. The Star 175CBA Broil-O-Dog hot dog broiler and bun warmer has merchandising graphics on the front and sides to encourage cravings and impulse buys.
- 36 hot dog capacity with a 32 bun capacity
- Stainless steel wheel is a cradle type that has a basting action and spins to ensure hot dogs are evenly heated
- Glass increases cooking speed and decreases the exterior temperature since it reflects radiant energy back into the cabinet
- Heated bun warmer pulls out easily for cleaning and keeps buns warm until ready to serve without becoming soggy
- Graphics on the side and front of the unit merchandise delicious hot dogs
- Interior of cabinet is illuminated for better visibility
- Wheel switch stops for easy loading and unloading of hot dogs
- Infinite control is adjustable for a wide range of temperature control
- On/off switch controls the visuals
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 191⁄2 in. W x 141⁄2 in. D x 24 in. H
- 1350 W, 11.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Star™ Broil-O-Dog Hot Dog Broiler, 36 dogs & 32 buns capacity, cradle style, over & under hot dog broiler , built-in pull out bun drawer, merchandiser design, glass front, stainless steel, cULus, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 175CBA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||36|
|Product||Hot Dog Broiler|
|Product Type||Concession Equipment & Supplies|
Star 175CBA Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"the hot dog machine is great with one exception the buns are neither steamed or toasted after putting them in the bun drawer for a couple of hour..."
"the hot dog machine is great with one exception the buns are neither steamed or toasted after putting them in the bun drawer for a couple of hours they just get a little warm and hard so i put in enough for 1 hour at a time otherwise it makes great hot dogs, (i tried a few kinds of weaners before i got the best results)"