The Star 15MC countertop heated display case uses its forced-air system to circulate air throughout the cabinet, keeping product at ready-to-serve temperatures. Infinite temperature controls adjust the power of the heating element to suit different applications. An interior thermometer enables the operator to monitor the temperature. The unit comes with three shelves that are perforated for airflow and adjustable for versatility. The plastic top on this Star 15MC heated display merchandiser can be used to hold merchandising sign panels to increase impulse sales.
- Ideal for serving pre-cooked, warm product
- Forced-air system circulates air throughout the cabinet to keep the product at an ideal serving temperature
- Infinite temperature switch operates the lower heating element
- Interior thermometer makes it easy to monitor the temperature
- (3) 12.25-in. x 12.75-in. perforated shelves adjust to accommodate various items
- Interior light showcases the product
- Plastic top accepts merchandising graphics that help increase grab-and-go sales
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 650 W, 5.4 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 15 in. W x 16.9 in. D x 24.9 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The food warming equipment buyers' guide has in-depth information on heated display equipment.
Nacho/Chip/Popcorn Merchandiser, 15"Lx15"Dx26"H, approximately 10 lb. capacity, top loading with rear dispensing door, heated interior with display light, aluminum/stainless steel frame, tempered glass panels, includes: nachos & popcorn signs,155 watts, NSF, UL, CSA, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Star 15MC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|