The Lincoln V2502/1353 countertop Impinger® conveyor oven uses impingement cooking to surround food with hot pressurized air from the top and bottom of the oven. Thanks to this process, product is cooked quickly and has a crispy crust. Since food moves through the oven with a 31-inch conveyor, it is evenly heated. The use of a conveyor improves product flow while reducing labor needs and costs. Made of stainless steel, the conveyor is durable and corrosion resistant, while its flexible design glides easily through the oven.
With digital controls, the temperature can be adjusted from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The conveyor speed can be changed, and its direction is reversible. There are four preset menu buttons, so it is easy to operate the unit. Positioned for accessibility, the control panel is located on the lower front of the Lincoln V2502/1353 countertop Impinger conveyor oven.
Its exterior is made of stainless steel, which provides durability and corrosion resistance. Four 4-inch legs keep the oven elevated off counters to provide ventilation. Certified for ventless installation, a venting hood is not required for operation, increasing installation flexibility and lowering installation costs. A 24-inch clearance is required from other equipment and 6 inches of clearance is needed from combustible surfaces.
- Impingement sends hot pressurized air to surround the product, offering quick cook times and crispy product
- Air fingers send air into the oven through the top and bottom
- Self-contained heating system provides temperatures ranging from 200-550 degrees F
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean, durable, and corrosion resistant
- (4) 4-in. legs provide ventilation since it is lifted off the countertop
- Certified for ventless installation to lower installation costs and increase installation flexibility
- Must have a 24-in. clearance from other equipment
- Must have a 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5600 W, 24 A, 6 kW, NEMA 6-50 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 351⁄8 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
31-in. Conveyor Features
- 31-in. conveyor moves product through the 20-in. oven to evenly heat each item
- Reduces labor costs while improving product flow
- Made of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel to support commercial use
- Glides through the oven easily thanks to its flexible design
- Durable for heavy use with its robust stepper motor
- Can be removed to make cleanup easy
- Conveyor Dimensions: 31 in. L x 16 in. W
Programmable and Adjustable Digital Controls
- Adjusts the speed and direction of the conveyor
- Easily maintain oven temperature
- Displays the current time and oven temperature
- Easy to operate with 4 preset menu buttons
- Includes an On/Off switch for simple use
- Positioned on the lower front for easy access
Lincoln Impinger® Countertop Oven, electric, ventless, single-deck, with standard 31" conveyor, digital controls, 240v/60/1-ph, 24.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0 KW, NSF, UL, cUL, UL710B
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln V2502/1353 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||31|
|Belt Width (in)||16|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|