The Lincoln V2501/1346 countertop Impinger® conveyor oven uses a 50-inch-by-16-inch conveyor to move product through a 20-inch oven. Using a conveyor improves the flow of product and decreases labor needs. With its removable air fingers, hot pressurized air surrounds the food; this impingement process provides quick cook times and creates crispy product. Maintaining temperatures between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, the oven operates with a self-contained heating system.
Digital controls make it easy to program and adjust the unit’s settings. The speed and direction of the conveyor can be changed to fit your needs with these controls. Since there is a time and temperature display, it is easy to keep up with the time and oven temperature. Located on the lower front of the unit, the controls are easy to access.
The Lincoln V2501/1346 countertop Impinger conveyor oven is certified for ventless installation. This design lowers installation costs while maximizing installation flexibility. With its stainless steel exterior construction, the oven withstands commercial applications by resisting minor damage and corrosion.
- Hot pressurized air surrounds food through impingement to improve cook times and product texture
- Air is sent through removable fingers above and below the conveyor for even heating
- Self-contained heating system maintains temperatures from 200-550 degrees F
- Stainless steel construction offers corrosion and minor damage resistance
- Stands up on countertops with (4) 4-in. legs
- Requires 24 in. of clearance from other equipment
- Requires 6 in. of clearance from combustible surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5600 W, 27 A, 6 kW, NEMA 6-50 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
50-in. Conveyor Features
- Food is moved through the 20-in. oven on a 50-in.-wide conveyor
- Improves product flow and reduces labor needs
- Made of stainless steel to add durability and corrosion resistance
- Flexible design makes it easy to glide through the oven
- Robust stepper motor withstands heavy-duty use
- Removable to simplify cleanup
- Conveyor Dimensions: 50 in. L x 16 in. W
Programmable Digital Controls
- Located on the lower front for simple access
- Can adjust the temperature for a variety of products
- Reverses the conveyor direction to fit various footprints
- 4 preset menu buttons simplify operation
- Oven temperature and time are displayed on the panel
- Includes an On/Off switch
- Certified for ventless installation so a venting hood is not required
- Increases installation flexibility to maximize space in kitchens
- Helps keep installation costs low
Lincoln Impinger® Countertop Oven, electric, ventless, single-deck, with extended 50" conveyor, digital controls, 208v/60/1-ph, 27.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0 KW, NSF, UL, cUL, UL710B
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln V2501/1346 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||50|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|