The Lincoln 2502/1353 countertop Impinger® oven uses a conveyor to produce consistent, evenly heated results. With a 31-inch-by-16-inch conveyor, product flow is improved and labor needs are reduced. Made of stainless steel, this durable conveyor has a flexible design that allows it to smoothly glide through the oven. Through the process of impingement, food is surrounded with hot pressurized air, so it is cooked quickly with a crispy crust. Air fingers send the hot air into the top and bottom of the oven, and they can be removed for cleaning.
Digital controls are located on the lower front of the Lincoln 2502/1353 countertop Impinger conveyor oven. They are easy to adjust and program, making it simple to modify the temperature and conveyor speed. To accommodate a variety of applications, the conveyor direction can be reversed. There are four preset menu buttons, so it is easy to cook different specialty items.
- Impingement surrounds food with hot pressurized air, cooking items quickly and creating a crisp crust on pizzas
- Removable air fingers push air from the top and bottom
- Self-contained heating system has a 200-550 degrees F temperature range
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to simplify cleanup and add durability
- (4) 4-in. legs provide ventilation
- Requires a 24-in. clearance on both sides from other cooking equipment
- Requires a 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5600 W, 24 A, 6 kW, NEMA 6-50 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 353⁄8 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Sends food through a 20-in. oven, ensuring even heat for each product
- Designed to improve product flow while reducing labor needs
- Made of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel for constant use
- Glides smoothly through the cooking chamber with its flexible design
- Removable for easy cleaning
- Operated by a robust stepper motor
- Conveyor Dimensions: 31 in. L x 16 in. W
- Located on the lower front for quick, simple access
- Easy to program and adjust for quick use
- Push buttons change the conveyor speed
- Reverse the conveyor direction to suit various needs
- Allows for temperature adjustments
- Easy-to-read time and temperature display
- Simplifies operation with 4 preset menu buttons
- On/Off switch is easy to use
Lincoln Impinger® Countertop Oven, electric, single-deck, with standard 31" conveyor, digital controls, 240v/60/1-ph, 24.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0 KW, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 2502/1353 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||31|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|