The Lincoln 2501/1353 countertop Impinger® conveyor oven uses pressurized hot air to surround food in heat, cooking product quickly and producing a crisp crust. The air fingers, circulates air through the top and bottom of the cooking chamber. A 31-inch-by-16-inch conveyor sends the product through the 20-inch oven to get an even, uniform heat for each item. The conveyor is made of stainless steel, so it is heavy duty and corrosion resistant. Its flexible design provides smooth motion through the oven, and since the conveyor is removable, it can be cleaned easily.
Simplifying use in any establishment, the Lincoln 2501/1353 countertop Impinger conveyor oven operates with digital controls. The temperature and speed of the conveyor can be adjusted with the controls, which are located at the lower front of the unit. The conveyor can also be reversed to suit various applications.
- Impingement uses pressurized hot air to cook food quickly, providing a crisp crust
- Air is sent through top and bottom fingers, which are removable for cleaning
- Operates with a self-contained heating system with a temperature range between 200-550 degrees F
- Durability and corrosion resistance are added with the stainless steel exterior
- Ventilation is provided by (4) 4-in. legs
- Requires a 24-in. clearance from other cooking equipment on both sides
- Requires a 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5600 W, 27 A, 6 kW, NEMA 6-50 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 353⁄8 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus, UL, and UL-EPH listed
- Conveyor sends product through a 20-in. oven that produces even heat
- Improves product flow and lowers labor costs
- Stainless steel construction makes it easy to clean and heavy duty
- Flexible design provides smooth motion
- Can be removed to simplify cleanup
- Operated by a robust stepper motor
- Conveyor Dimensions: 31 in. L x 16 in. W
- Digital controls are easy to program and adjust
- Temperature controls have an easy-to-read display
- Speed of the conveyor can be controlled with the push buttons
- Conveyor direction can be easily reversed with a switch
- 4 preset menu buttons make the unit easy to operate
- Easy-to-use On/Off switch is located on the lower front for quick access
Lincoln Impinger® Countertop Oven, electric, single-deck, with standard 31" conveyor, digital controls, 208v/60/1-ph, 27.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0 KW, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 2501/1353 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||31|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|