The Lincoln 2501/1346 countertop Impinger® conveyor oven uses impingement to heat food. Through this process, removable fingers push heat towards product to offer quick cook times and crispiness. With a self-contained heating system, the temperature can be set between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Product is moved through the oven on a 50-inch-long conveyor, ensuring each item is heated evenly while improving product flow.
Since there are digital controls, the Lincoln 2501/1346 countertop Impinger conveyor oven is easy to operate. The temperature can be adjusted along with the conveyor’s speed and direction. The current time and temperature in the oven are displayed on the control panel, and since it is located on the front, it is easy to see.
- Impingement uses hot pressurized air to surround food to provide quick cook times and crispiness
- Air is sent through removable fingers from the top and bottom of the oven
- 200-550 degrees F temperature range
- Self-contained heating system is easy to service since all components are built together
- Exterior has a durable stainless steel construction that resists corrosion and simplifies cleanup
- Elevated off countertops with (4) 4-in. legs to provide ventilation
- Should have a 24-in. clearance on both sides from cooking equipment
- Should have a 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5600 W, 27 A, 6 kW, NEMA 6-50 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 50 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 18 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Moves product through the 20-in. oven to ensure heating is even
- Reduces labor needs and improves the flow of product
- Designed with flexibility to glide through the oven easily
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists corrosion
- Cleaning is simple since it can be removed
- Operates with a robust stepper motor
- Conveyor Dimensions: 50 in. L x 16 in. W
- Programmable and adjustable
- Can change the speed and direction of the conveyor
- Makes it easy to adjust the temperature
- Shows the oven’s temperature and current time
- 4 preset menu buttons make operation simple
- Convenient On/Off switch is easy to use
- Located in an easy-to-reach position on lower front
Lincoln Impinger® Countertop Oven, electric, single-deck, with extended 50" conveyor, digital controls, 208v/60/1-ph, 27.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0 KW, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 2501/1346 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||50|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|