Air impingement used in the Lincoln 1400-2G Impinger® double conveyor oven is designed to quickly cook products with quality results. It operates with a digital control system with temperatures between 260 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit and a 1-to-30-minute bake time. The time and conveyor speed are controlled with a microprocessor, and the fluorescent display provides a temperature readout. Radiant finger setup provides menu flexibility to suit different applications. Since the settings automatically lock, unauthorized users cannot make setting changes. Servicing the Lincoln 1400-2G double impinger conveyor oven is simple with diagnostic messages.
- Natural gas heated
- Air impingement provides uniform, quality results with quick production
- Front door provides access to the removable fingers
- Conveyor is removable through the side opening
- Product stop catches baked product after it is moved through the chamber
- Stainless steel top, front, and side construction is durable and rust resistant
- Low stand with casters
- Manitowoc Star Service start-up and check-out
- 120,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Conveyor dimensions: 73 in. L x 32 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 78 in. L x 58 in. W x 645⁄8 in. H
Digital Control System
- Temperature range: 260-600 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cook time: 1-30 min.
- Microprocessor-controlled time and conveyor speed
- Fluorescent display indicates the temperature
- Menu flexibility with the programmable finger setup options
- Diagnostic messages help user troubleshoot the system
- Settings lock automatically to prevent unauthorized changes
- On/off switch
Is impingement the best option for your application? Read more about impinger and conveyor units in the impinger vs. conveyor article.
Lincoln Impinger® I Oven Package, natural gas, double stack, includes (2) complete ovens with glass access windows, radiant finger setup, take off shelf, and low stand with casters, 120,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps (per oven)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1400-2G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||32|
|Overall Length (in)||78|
|Overall Width (in)||58|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|