The Lincoln 1400-1E electric conveyor oven is excellent for baking pizza, pretzels, and more. Air impingement quickly and evenly heats food, and an included product stop shuts down the unit when necessary. For replacement or cleanup, the 73-inch by 32-inch conveyor can be removed from the side. Temperatures range from 260 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit and are displayed on the control panel along with belt speed and diagnostic messages. The Lincoln 1400-1E electric conveyor oven’s cook time spans from 1 to 30 minutes.
- Air impingement quickly and evenly heats product
- Digital controls include an on/off switch
- Microprocessor controls the bake time and conveyor speed
- Lock setting prevents unauthorized changes
- Display shows temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic messages
- Conveyor can be removed through the side opening
- Stainless steel construction provides durability
- Product stop shuts down the conveyor
- 1-to-30-min. cook time
- Reversible indirect drive with an AC motor
- Temperature range: 260-600 degrees F
- 27 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Conveyor dimensions: 73 in. L x 32 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 78 in. L x 58 in. W x 52 in. H
- CE approved; cULus, CSA Gas-fired, and UL-EPH listed
More information on conveyors is available in the conveyor ovens buyers' guide.
Lincoln Impinger® I Oven Package, electric, single stack, includes (1) complete oven with glass access window, radiant finger setup, take off shelf, and high stand with casters, 27.0 kw, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1400-1E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||32|
|Overall Length (in)||78|
|Overall Width (in)||58|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|