This countertop impinger oven by Lincoln Foodservice features an air impingement system to surround food with small jets of air, making it possible to cook some food two to four times more quickly than conventional ovens. The conveyor system has variable speed control, so food can be constantly moving through the oven, reducing the amount of labor involved. These units are also stackable, which creates a smaller footprint without losing capacity.
- CTI series
- Analog controls are located on the front for easy operation
- Controls include power on/off, temperature control, and conveyor speed control
- 4 customizable air fingers on top and bottom can be controlled by zoning
- Heating indicator light shows when oven is in heating mode
- Self-contained heating system provides oven temperatures from 200-550 degrees F
- Conveyor speed adjusts from 1 min. to 24 min.
- Exterior construction of #4 stainless steel ensures dependability
- 4-in. stainless steel legs for proper cooling
- Conveyor is 16-in. wide and product travels a distance of 31-in.; 20 in. of that is in the baking chamber
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 24 A, 6kW, NEMA 6-50 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 35-3/8 in. W x 31-1/4 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
Lincoln Impinger Countertop Oven, electric, quiet motor, single deck, with standard 31" conveyor, UL/CSA, 240V/60/1PH, 24.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0 KW (approx 20% slower bake)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lincoln Foodservice 1302-4/1353 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet