The extended conveyor belt on this Impinger oven allows you to put more products on the conveyor belt at a time compared to regular-length models. The impingement cooking method of this oven combined with a powerful 5600 watt heating element allow for rapid cooking two to four times as quick as similar-sized conventional ovens. A large temperature range of 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and an available cooking time of 1 to 24 minutes allow you to cook a wide array of different items. The conveyor belt is flexible, powered by a direct-drive DC motor, and is 16 inches wide, the perfect width for cooking pizzas. Designed to be stackable, a second 1301/1346 can be placed on top of the original, doubling your output while not taking up any additional kitchen space.
- Electric impinger countertop conveyor oven provides cooking 2 to 4 times as quick as similar-sized conventional ovens
- 5600W output heating element
- Extended 50-in. L x 16-in. W conveyor belt
- Flexible conveyor belt powered by a direct-drive DC motor for reliable operation
- Air is forced by an axial-type fan with a 1/10 hp AC motor through 4 distribution fingers, providing quick heating
- Wide temperature range available from 200 degrees F to 550 degrees F
- Cooking time is adjustable from 1-min. to 24-mins.
- Models can be stacked on top of each other
- Stainless steel exterior is designed to provide a durable life
- Crumb pans are located beneath the conveyor for easy clean-up
- Air distribution fingers and conveyor can be removed for easy cleaning of internal components
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-Ph, 29A, 6 KW, plug and cord not included, professional installation required
- Overall Dimensions: 50-in. W x 31-1/4 in. D x 18-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
- Note: Ventilation recommended but not required
Lincoln Impinger Countertop Oven, electric, single deck, with extended 50" conveyor, standard CTI, UL/CSA, 208V/60/1PH, 27.0 amps, 3 wires, 6.0kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Lincoln 1301/1346 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet