FastBake technology in the Lincoln 1180-FB2G Impinger® II Express conveyor oven lowers bake times without sacrificing product quality. The temperature can be set from 250 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit with a maximum 30-minute bake time, which can be adjusted with microprocessor controls along with conveyor speed. Able to withstand heavy use, the front, top, and sides on the Lincoln 1180-FB2G conveyor oven are durable and rust resistant. Cleaning the conveyor is simple since it is front loading with a removable door.
- FastBake technology speeds up cooking without taking away from food quality or producing a lot of noise
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- 30-min. timer
- Product stop does prevents product from falling after it passes through the bake chamber
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top are heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Front-loading conveyor and removable door facilitate cleaning
- Cool-to-the-touch access door handle
- Stackable up to 3 units
- Heated by natural gas
- 80,000 BTU
- 14 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- On/off switch activates the digital controls
- Microprocessor-controlled conveyor speed and bake time
- Lockable settings prevent unauthorized changes
- Fluorescent display shows the temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic feedback
More in-depth conveyor oven information is available in our conveyor ovens buyers' guide.
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Oven Package, natural gas, double stack, FastBake Technology, includes (2) complete ovens with glass access window, FastBake finger setup, take-off shelves and high-stand with casters, 40,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps (per oven)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1180-FB2G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Overall Width (in)||39|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|