The FastBake™ Technology on this conveyor oven allows it to bake up to 35% quicker than other conveyor ovens without an increase of noise levels or a decrease in product quality. This double-stack model consists of two ovens stacked on top of each other, doubling the output compared to a normal model. A front-loading glass access door gives the operator a chance to remove items such as sandwiches that do not need to go through the full cooking cycle. A wide range of adjustability is provided by a cooking temperature range of 250 degrees Fahrenheit to 575 degrees Fahrenheit and a conveyor speed of one to thirty minutes.
- Impinger® II double-stack conveyor oven
- FastBake™ Technology bakes up to 35% faster than similar conveyor ovens
- Bake quality and evenness improved by advance air impingement technology
- Front-loading glass access door allows you to remove items that do not need to go through the full cooking cycle
- Wide range of temperatures from 250 degrees F to 575 degrees F offers plenty of adjustability
- Conveyor speed adjustable from 1-min to 30-min
- Removable front conveyor allows for easy cleaning in tight spaces
- 18-in. W x 56-in. L reversible conveyor belt allows for the belt to go on either way
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides are easy to clean
- Digital controls are easy to use
- Shelves on both sides are easily removable
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 39-in. W x 46.12-in. D x 59.5 in. H
- cULus, CE, CSA, UL-Sanitation Listed; ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Oven Package, electric, double stack, FastBake Technology, includes (2) complete ovens with glass access window, Fastbake finger setup, take-off shelves and high-stand with casters, 10.0 kw (per oven), 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1180-FB2E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||39|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|