The Lincoln 1180-2V Impinger® Ventless II Express double conveyor oven uses FastBake technology to speed up the cooking process while maintaining food quality and limiting noise production. With ventless operation, the unit can be installed in different areas of the kitchen. Digital controls aid staff in using the Lincoln 1180-2V double conveyor oven. Conveyor speed and bake time are microprocessor controlled, and the settings can be locked to prevent unauthorized changes.
- FastBake technology reduces cook times without sacrificing quality or increasing noise levels
- Front-loading conveyor design with a removable door for cleanup
- Ventless operation provides flexibility during installation
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides resist corrosion and add strength
- High shelf is mounted to casters to provide mobility
- Includes Welbilt Start-Up and Check-Out
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
On/off Digital Controls
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- 30-min. timer
- Conveyor speed and bake time is microprocessor controlled
- Settings can lock to prevent unauthorized changes
- Fluorescent display includes temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic messages
Our conveyor ovens buyers' guide has more information on these units and their features.
Lincoln Impinger® Ventless II Express Oven Package, electric, double stack, includes (2) complete ovens with glass access window, standard six finger setup, take-off shelves and high-stand with casters, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1180-2V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Overall Width (in)||46.5|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|