The Lincoln 1180-2G impinger conveyor oven speeds up the baking process and improves product quality. Its digital control system operates from 250 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit with a conveyor that runs from 1 to 30 minutes. Temperatures are displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius with diagnostic messages that aid in troubleshooting.
Users can load the conveyor through the removable front door. Constructed of stainless steel, the top, front, and sides are durable and clean quickly. This Lincoln 1180-2G impinger conveyor oven includes two stacked units, entry and exit shelves, a stand, and casters. The Manitowoc Star Service Support start-up and check-out is included.
- Heated by natural gas
- 2 complete impingement ovens speed up baking and improve quality
- Glass access windows provide visibility into the 28-in. baking chamber
- Entry and exit shelves provide a place for loading and unloading
- Conveyor loads from the front with a removable door
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides are durable and rust resistant
- Comes with a stand mounted on casters
- Manitowoc Star Service Support start-up and check-out
- 40,000 BTU
- 14 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Conveyor dimensions: 56 in. L x 18 in. W
Digital Control System
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- Conveyor speed cook time: 1-30 min.
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time and conveyor speed
- Fluorescent readout shows the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Diagnostic messages support troubleshooting for maintenance
- Settings automatically lock to eliminate unauthorized changes
- Thermostat indicator light
- On/off switch
Unsure if impingement is the right method for your application? Our impinger vs. conveyor article breaks down the differences between impinger conveyor ovens and standard conveyor ovens.
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Oven Package, gas, double stack, includes (2) complete ovens with glass access window, radiant finger setup, take-off shelves and high-stand with casters, 40,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, 7.0 amps (per oven)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1180-2G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||56|
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|