The Lincoln 1180-2E Impinger® II Express conveyor oven is designed to speed up the cooking process with its FastBake technology. This system does not have a negative effect on food quality and does not make operation loud. The temperature is adjustable from 250 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit with the digital control system. Conveyor speed and bake time are controlled by microprocessor controls, and the fluorescent display indicates the temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic feedback. A product stop catches food at the end of the conveyor. Made of stainless steel, the top, front, and sides on this Lincoln 1180-2E double conveyor oven resist rusting and scratching.
- FastBake technology reduces bake time without sacrificing product quality or making a lot of noise
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- 30-min. bake timer
- Product stop catches product at the end of the conveyor
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides are strong and rust resistant
- Easy-to-clean design with a front-loading conveyor and removable door
- Access door handle remains cool to the touch to prevent burns
- Stackable up to 3 units
- 10 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- Digital controls are activated by an on/off switch
- Bake time and conveyor speed are microprocessor controlled
- Settings lock to prevent unauthorized changes
- Fluorescent display shows the temperature, belt speed, and diagnostic information
Take a look at the conveyor ovens buyers' guide to read more about conveyor ovens.
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Oven Package, electric, double stack, includes (2) complete ovens with glass access window, radiant finger setup, take-off shelves and high-stand with casters, 10.0 kW (per oven), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1180-2E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||56|
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|