The Lincoln 1132-000-V Impinger® II conveyor oven’s 3-inch conveyor opening and 18-inch conveyor width are ideal for baking pizzas. This unit features a 28-inch-long cooking chamber, a reversible conveyor, and digital controls. Temperatures range from 250 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit, and the cook time ranges from 1 to 30 minutes. FastBake technology speeds up the cooking process without sacrificing quality. The Lincoln 1132-000-V Impinger conveyor oven’s microprocessor controls the bake time and conveyor speed, and its fluorescent display includes the temperature, thermostat, belt speed, and diagnostic messages.
- Ventless installation (Check local code)
- FastBake technology reduces cook time
- Digital controls include a single on/off switch
- Microprocessor controls conveyor speed and bake time
- Locked settings prevent tampering
- Fluorescent display shows temperature, belt speed, thermostat, and diagnostic messages
- Front load conveyor sends product through the unit
- Removable door facilitates cleaning
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides can withstand heavy use
- 28-in. long cooking chamber
- Removable fingers on the front
- Stacks with other ovens
- Reversible 18-in.-wide conveyor
- 3-in. conveyor opening
- Cook time range: 1-30 min.
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- 28 A, 10 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 56 in. L x 39 in. W x 45.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Additional information on conveyor ovens is available in our conveyor ovens buyers' guide.
Lincoln Impinger® II Express KNLZ Rated Ventless Conveyor Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake™ technology optional, NSF, UL, CSA, 208v/60/3, 28.0 amps, 10.0 KW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1132-000-V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||56|
|Belt Width (in)||18|