The Lincoln 1131-000-V Impinger® II conveyer oven uses radiant heat and pressurized air to bake, cook, and crisp food quicker than with traditional ovens. It has a 250- to 575-degree Fahrenheit temperature range that, which is easilyy to controlled with the digital system. Along with the temperature, tThe operator can also adjust the bake time and conveyer speed. These settings can be locked to prevent unauthorized users from making adjustments. The front-loading access door allows the operator to easily place product on the conveyer, and its handle stays cool to add safety. This Lincoln 1131-000-V Impinger II conveyer oven can be reversed to suit different applications.
- Air impingement technology sends pressurized hot air to the product for quick cooking, baking, and crisping
- Temperature range of 250 to -575 degrees F
- Front-loading glass access door allows the user to place product in the conveyer easily
- Cool-to-the-touch door handle provides protection against burns
- Removable door creates accessibility for cleaning inside the unit
- Product stop keeps the productsunit on the conveyer to prevent themit from falling off
- Ventless operation does not require a hood
- Reversible conveyer fits into different layouts easily
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 42 A
- Overall Dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- cUL, UL, and UL-EPH listed
Digital Control System
- Digital controls allow the operator to adjust the conveyer speed and bake time
- Customer-specific setup provides menu flexibility
- Locking setting does not allow unauthorized users to make changes to the controls
- Fluorescent display shows the belt speed, temperature, thermostat, and diagnostic messages
- Switch makes it easy to powers the unit on and off
Lincoln Impinger® II Express KNLZ Rated Ventless Conveyor Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake™ technology optional, NSF, UL, CSA, 120/240v/60/1, 42.0 amps, 10.0 KW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1131-000-V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||56|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|