The Lincoln 1130-000-V Impinger® II Express conveyor oven operates at temperatures from 250 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit. Product cooks quickly with FastBake™ technology, ensuring food quality and reducing noise levels. Cook time is programmable to a maximum of 30 minutes, and bake time and conveyor speed are microprocessor controlled. A fluorescent display provides information on speed, temperature, and system diagnostics. The Lincoln 1130-000-V conveyor oven does not require a vent hood to operate.
- Temperature range: 250-575 degrees F
- FastBake technology speeds up cooking without compromising food quality or increasing noise levels
- 30-min. cook timer
- Bake time and conveyor speed are microprocessor controlled
- Digital controls include a fluorescent display that indicates belt speed, temperature, and diagnostic messages
- Ventless operation increases installation flexibility while lowering the cost
- Easy-to-clean design with a front-load conveyor and removable door
- 48 A, 10 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- cUL, UL, and UL-EPH listed
Read our conveyor ovens buyers' guide to find out more about these ovens.
Lincoln Impinger® II Express KNLZ Rated Ventless Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake™ technology optional, NSF, UL, CSA, 120/208v/60/1, 48.0 amps, 10.0 KW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1130-000-V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Length (in)||56|
|Belt Width (in)||18|