The Lincoln 1130-000-U Impinger® II electric conveyor oven surrounds product with hot pressurized air through the impingement heating system. Removable air fingers send heat through the top and bottom of the oven, providing ideal product textures and quick results. With its 56-inch-by-18-inch conveyor belt, food easily moves through the 28-inch baking chamber. Through this process, food is heated evenly with improved product flow.
The speed of the conveyor can be adjusted to provide 1- to 30-minute cook times. It can also be reversed to conform to various kitchen footprints and configurations. Along with the temperature, the settings are controlled by the digital control panel. They can be locked to prevent accidental or unauthorized changes. A fluorescent display makes it easy to keep track of the settings.
Corrosion and minor damage resistance is provided by the stainless steel construction on the top, front, and sides. Ventilation is not required for the Lincoln 1130-000-U Impinger II electric conveyor oven, but a 24-inch clearance from other equipment and 6-inch clearance from combustible surfaces is necessary. The unit includes an oven start up and check out by a Manitowoc STAR service agent.
- Uses impingement cooking to surround food with hot pressurized air, producing a crispy crust and rapid cook times
- Removable air fingers direct air through the top and bottom
- Self-contained heating system has a temperature range of 250-575 degrees F
- Front-loading glass door makes it easy to access product
- Handle on the door remains cool to the touch to protect the operator from burns
- Cleaning is simple since the door is removable
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel front, top, and sides are durable for commercial use
- Ventilation is not required
- Requires a 24-in. clearance from other equipment
- Requires a 6-in. clearance from combustible surfaces
- Includes oven start up and check out by a Manitowoc STAR authorized service agent
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 48 A, 10 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 56 in. W x 39 in. D x 42 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
56-in. Conveyor Belt Features
- 56-in. belt moves through the 28-in. oven quickly
- Improves the flow of product while reducing labor needs
- Speed adjusts to provide cook times ranging from 1-30 min.
- Can be reversed to fit a variety of applications
- Removable from the front to easily clean
- Conveyor Dimensions: 56 in. L x 18 in. W
- Bake time and conveyor speed are controlled by the microcompressor
- Settings can be locked to prevent accidental and unauthorized changes
- Easy to use with an On/Off switch
- Display indicates the belt speed and temperature
- Diagnostic messages are provided on the display
- Display is easy to see with its fluorescent lighting
Lincoln Impinger® II Express Conveyor Pizza Oven, electric, front loading, single-deck, single conveyor belt, glass access window, FastBake™ technology optional, NSF, UL, CSA, 120/208v/60/1, 48.0 amps, 10.0 kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lincoln 1130-000-U SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Belt Width (in)||18|
|Overall Length (in)||56|
|Overall Width (in)||39|
|Warranty||1 year standard warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|