The Master-bilt VOAM36-79 vertical open-air cooler has four tiers of two-position shelving with price tag molding under each shelf. These shelves are adjustable in 1-inch increments, and product set on them is illuminated by LED lights. The interior back wall is perforated, so air can flow properly. Insulation is foamed in place to create structure and retain cold air.
Temperatures in the Master-bilt VOAM36-79 vertical open-air merchandiser range from 34 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit. It uses R404A refrigerant and has a self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system. Its condenser slides out, so it is accessible for maintenance. The defrost system is automatic, and the electronic controller monitors the defrost function. The unit should be installed in an environment with a maximum temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit. It should not be installed near fans, doorways, or HVAC vents.
- 4 tiers of 2-position shelving includes price tag molding
- Shelves are adjustable in 1-in. increments
- LED canopy lighting enhances product visibility
- Painted, textured galvanized steel interior and exterior are heavy duty
- Stainless steel floor pans are removable for maintenance
- Perforated interior back wall provides proper airflow
- 2-in.-thick, foamed-in-place insulation creates cabinet structure
- Designed to operate in temperatures that do not exceed 75 degrees F with 55 relative humidity
- Should not be installed near doorways, fans, or vents
- 11.5 A, 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20 P plug
- Overall dimensions: 351⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D x 79 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 34-41 degrees F
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Self-contained, bottom-mounted refrigeration system with a slide-out condensing unit is accessible for maintenance
- Automatic condensate removal system
- Automatic defrost
- Electronic controller monitors defrost function from the front panel
- Controller includes a visual and audible alarm
Take a look at our open-air coolers buyers' guide to read more about vertical open-air merchandisers.
Vertical Open Air Refrigerated Merchandiser, self-service, 36" L, 79" H, 20.8 cu. ft., (4) tiers of adjustable shelves with price tag moulding, +34° to +41°F temperature range, standard retractable vinyl night curtain, LED canopy lighting, electronic controller, audible/visual alarm, automatic defrost, painted galvanized steel exterior and interior, stainless steel floor pans, self-contained bottom mount refrigeration system, 3/4 HP, 115v, 11.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P (US only - Canada must be hardwired), cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt VOAM36-79 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Type||Self Contained|
|Number of Levels||5|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Specialty Options||Night Curtain Included|
|Width (in) Range||28 - 40 in|