The Master-Bilt MSF-31A flat lid display freezer includes two wire baskets, each with three compartments and rigid dividers for showcasing frozen ice cream, popsicles, frozen dinners, and other packaged frozen items. The interior of the display is illuminated by bright LED lights, which have a separate switch so they can be turned off during after-hours to conserve energy. The easy-to-open sliding glass doors are made of rugged tempered glass to give the unit strength. Narrow lid frames will not obscure customers’ views of products being held in the merchandiser, helping to drive impulse sales of your frozen treats.
The white exterior of this freezer is made of steel that has been coated with zinc for maximum corrosion resistance, while the interior is finished with an attractive white enamel that makes it easy to wipe clean of spills. A drain in the bottom of the cabinet allows the unit to be thoroughly washed out periodically and is equipped with a plug so it can be sealed for sanitation while the freezer is in use. A control panel on the exterior of the Master-Bilt MSF-31A freezer merchandiser lets you adjust cabinet temperatures from -18 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit so the optimum temperature for holding frozen goods can be dialed in. An exterior-mounted analog thermometer helps you see that the set temperature is consistent at all times.
- -18-10 degrees F temperature range
- Interior is illuminated with bright LED lighting so products are more visible
- Lid comes with a lock, so there is no unauthorized access to product
- 2 baskets have 3 compartments each to make it easy to sort and display a variety of packaged goods
- Lights can be turned on or off with an independent switch to save energy during closed hours
- Cabinet is mounted on four casters, two of which lock for stability
- Analog external thermometer lets user easily verify that products are being held at the proper temperatures
- Refrigeration system uses industry-standard R-134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄3 HP, 61⁄2- ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 27 in. D x 33 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- White, zinc-coated enamel exterior is durable and resists scratching
- White enamel steel interior is coated in zinc for corrosion resistance makes cleaning a breeze
- Bumper guards made from rubber on the grille side keep the cabinet from becoming damaged
- Low-profile glass lid frame provides a wide viewing area
- Sliding lids are made of long-lasting tempered glass for strength
- Bottom drain with plug makes unit easy to clean thoroughly
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 7.5 cubic feet, flat tempered glass sliding lids, (2) standard baskets with integrated dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior with LED lighting, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.1 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MSF-31AN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 32 in|