Master-Bilt's MSF-31 flat lid novelty merchandiser includes two wire baskets, each with three compartments and rigid dividers for showcasing frozen ice cream novelties and other packaged frozen items. The interior of the display is illuminated by bright LED lights, which have a separate switch so they can be turned off after hours to conserve energy. The easy-to-open sliding glass doors are made of rugged tempered glass. Narrow lid frames won't obscure customer's view of products being held in the merchandiser, helping to drive impulse sales of your frozen treats.
The interior of this ice cream novelty freezer is made of steel that has been coated with zinc for maximum corrosion resistance before being finished with an attractive white enamel that makes it easy to wipe clean of spills. A drain in the bottom of the cabinet allows the unit to be thoroughly washed out periodically and is equipped with a plug so it can be sealed for sanitation while the freezer is in use. For the ability to relocate the Master-Bilt ice cream merchandiser, it is mounted on four casters, two of which lock to keep it securely parked. Those casters also make the unit easy to move to sweep and clean the floor underneath it.
The merchandiser's self-contained refrigeration system uses industry-standard R134a refrigerant, which is metered by a simple and low-maintenance capillary tube system to maintain precise internal temperatures. A control panel on the exterior of the unit lets operators adjust cabinet temperatures between -18 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit so they can dial in the optimum temperature for holding their frozen goods. An exterior-mounted analog thermometer helps users ensure that that the set temperature is being at all times.
- Temperatures are adjustable between -18 and 10 degrees F via control panel
- Interior is illuminated with bright LED lighting to create an attractive display
- Sliding lids are made of long-lasting tempered glass
- Steel interior of cabinet is coated in zinc and protected by a white enamel finish
- (2) 3-compartment baskets make it easy to sort and display a variety of packaged goods, including ice cream novelties
- Bumper guards on grille side keep the proper clearance to let condenser breathe
- Cabinet is mounted on four casters, two of which lock for stability
- Bottom drain with plug makes unit easy to clean thoroughly
- Low profile glass lid frame provides a wide viewing area
- Analog external thermometer lets user easily verify that products are being held at the proper temperatures
- Refrigeration system uses industry-standard R134a refrigerant
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2 A, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 27 in. D x 33 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 7.5 cubic feet, flat tempered glass sliding lids, standard baskets with integrated dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior with LED lighting, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10° F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL listed in the U.S. and Canada, ETL sanitation listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt MSF-31A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|