The Master-Bilt MSF-31 flat lid novelty merchandiser includes two wire baskets, each with three compartments and rigid dividers for showcasing frozen ice cream and other packaged frozen items. The interior of the display is illuminated by bright LED lights, which have a separate switch so they can be turned off after hours to conserve energy. The easy-to-open sliding glass doors are made of rugged tempered glass for more strength. Narrow lid frames will not obscure customers’ views of products being held in the merchandiser, helping to drive impulse sales of your frozen treats.
The exterior of this freezer is made of steel that has been coated with zinc for maximum corrosion resistance, while the interior is finished with an attractive white enamel that makes it easy to wipe clean of spills. A drain in the bottom of the cabinet allows the unit to be thoroughly washed out periodically and is equipped with a plug so it can be sealed for sanitation while the freezer is in use. For the ability to relocate the ice cream merchandiser, it is mounted on four casters, two of which lock to keep it securely parked. These casters also make the unit easy to move to sweep and clean the floor underneath it.
The merchandiser's self-contained refrigeration system uses industry-standard R134A refrigerant, which is metered by a simple and low-maintenance capillary tube system to maintain precise internal temperatures. A control panel on the exterior of the Master-Bilt MSF-31 freezer merchandiser lets operators adjust cabinet temperatures between -18 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit so they can dial in the optimum temperature for holding their frozen goods. An exterior-mounted analog thermometer helps users oversee that the set temperature is consistent at all times.
- Temperature is adjustable between -18 and 10 degrees F
- Steel interior of cabinet is coated in zinc for corrosion resistance and protected by a white enamel finish that makes cleaning a breeze
- Interior is illuminated with bright LED lighting to create an attractive display
- Low-profile glass lid frame provides a wide viewing area
- Sliding lids are made of long-lasting tempered glass for strength
- Lid comes with a lock, so there is no unauthorized access to product
- 2 baskets have 3-compartments each to make it easy to sort and display a variety of packaged goods
- Bottom drain with plug makes unit easy to clean thoroughly
- Lights can be turned on or off with an independent switch to save energy during closed hours
- Bumper guards on the grille side keep the proper clearance to let the condenser breathe
- Cabinet is mounted on four casters, two of which lock for stability
- Analog external thermometer lets user easily verify that products are being held at the proper temperatures
- Refrigeration system uses industry-standard R134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄3 HP, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 27 in. D x 33 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 7.5 cubic feet, flat tempered glass sliding lids, standard baskets with integrated dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior with LED lighting, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10° F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.0 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL listed in the U.S. and Canada, ETL sanitation listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt MSF-31A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|