The Master-Bilt MSC-66A curved-glass display freezer provides a wide viewing area for customers to browse your selection of frozen novelties. Six removable wire baskets are included to keep items sorted and easy to access. LED lights illuminate products to create an attractive display, and they can be turned off when your business is closed to help conserve energy. The cabinet also includes locks to keep your items safe from unauthorized access.
The freezer's exterior is made of zinc-coated stainless steel for a long, durable life and covered by a white, baked-on enamel for an attractive, smooth finish that is easy to incorporate into a retail store or ice cream shop. The interior of the cabinet is made of powder-coated stainless steel. That feature, along with a drain located in the bottom, makes it easy to thoroughly clean the interior of the unit.
The cooler uses R404A refrigerant to maintain temperatures between -18 and 10 degrees F, an ideal range for ice cream products. The precise holding temperature can be adjusted in the field with the control panel, which is mounted on the bottom right side, away from the customer area, to prevent tampering. An external analog thermometer lets users keep an eye on the temperature being held to ensure it stays optimal for the contents of the freezer.
Removable bumpers are fitted to the side of the cabinet where the condenser is. This prevents the Master-Bilt MSC-66A curved-glass ice cream freezer from being placed directly against a wall, ensuring adequate air circulation to keep the refrigeration system working efficiently.
- LED lights illuminate interior for clear product visibility
- Curved, tempered glass sliding lids provide a wide viewing area to see cabinet contents
- Zinc-coated, stainless steel exterior is protected with white, baked-on enamel for corrosion protection
- Removable bumpers are fitted on grill side of equipment to provide proper clearance to keep refrigeration system running efficiently
- Heavy-duty casters allow the cabinet to be relocated and moved for cleaning; two lock to keep unit securely parked
- Bottom drain with plug allows the interior of the unit to be thoroughly cleaned out
- Lids are protected with keyed locks to secure contents when your equipment is left unattended
- Glass lids feature thin frames to provide maximum content visibility
- Analog thermometer is mounted on the exterior of the unit so users can easily verify that products are being held at the proper temperatures
- Temperature adjustable from -18 to 10 degrees F
- Uses industry-standard R-404A refrigeration
- Energy consumption is low
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 61⁄2 ft. plug with a NEMA 5-15 cord and included
- Overall Dimensions: 661⁄2 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 20.5 cubic feet, curved tempered glass sliding lids, standard baskets, basket dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10° F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.5 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, ETL listed in the U.S. and Canada, ETL sanitation listed
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt MSC-66A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|