The Master-Bilt MSC-66A curved-glass display freezer provides a wide viewing area for customers to browse your selection of frozen novelties. Six removable wire baskets are included to keep items sorted and easily accessible. LED lights illuminate products to create an attractive display, and they can be turned off when your business is closed to help conserve energy. The cabinet also includes locks to keep your items safe from unauthorized access.
The freezer's exterior is made of zinc-coated stainless steel for a long, durable life and covered by a white, baked-on enamel for an attractive, smooth finish that is easy to incorporate into a retail store or ice cream shop. The interior of the cabinet is made of powder-coated stainless steel. That feature, along with a drain located in the bottom, makes it easy to thoroughly clean the interior of the unit.
The cooler uses R404A refrigerant to maintain temperatures between -18 and 10 degrees F, an ideal range for ice cream products. The precise holding temperature can be adjusted in the field with the control panel, which is mounted on the bottom right side, away from the customer area, to prevent tampering. An external analog thermometer lets users keep an eye on the temperature being held to ensure it stays optimal for the contents of the freezer.
Removable bumpers are fitted to the side of the cabinet where the condenser is. This prevents the Master-Bilt MSC-66A curved-glass ice cream freezer from being placed directly against a wall, ensuring adequate air circulation to keep the refrigeration system working efficiently.
- Holds 6 baskets with 6 dividers to organize and store products
- LED lights illuminate interior for clear product visibility
- Bottom drain with plug allows the interior of the unit to be thoroughly cleaned out
- Lids are protected with keyed locks to secure contents when your equipment is left unattended
- Analog thermometer is mounted on the exterior of the unit so users can easily verify that products are being held at the proper temperatures
- Temperature adjustable from -18 to 10 degrees F
- Uses industry-standard R-404A refrigeration
- Energy consumption is low
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 61⁄2 ft. plug with a NEMA 5-15Pcord
- Overall Dimensions: 661⁄2 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Zinc-coated, stainless steel exterior is protected with white, baked-on enamel for corrosion protection
- Removable bumpers are fitted on grill side of equipment to provide proper clearance to keep refrigeration system running efficiently
- Curved, tempered glass sliding lids provide a wide viewing area to see cabinet contents
- Glass lids feature thin frames to provide maximum content visibility
- Heavy-duty casters allow the cabinet to be relocated and moved for cleaning; two lock to keep unit securely parked
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 20.5 cubic feet, curved tempered glass sliding lids, (6) standard baskets, (6) basket dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.8 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MSC-66AN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||60 - 80 in|
Master-bilt MSC-66AN Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"The freezers work great until they fail and then you cannot get Master-Bilt to honor their warranty. We have 9 of these freezers and out of those..."
"The freezers work great until they fail and then you cannot get Master-Bilt to honor their warranty. We have 9 of these freezers and out of those 9, 2 of the lids have came unglued in the first 2 weeks of use. Our employees have cut themselves on the lids. It is unsanitary because stuff can not get under where it should be sealed. We had this issue with two freezers we bought at the same time. Caller Master-Bilt and their tech service agreed to send new glass tops right away. 3 months later we still do not have replacements and can not get a return phone call from there service department."