The Master-Bilt MSC-49A display freezer has curved glass lids that are tempered to ensure durability. A low-profile frame around the lids ensures products are highly visible to customers. For a long, durable lifetime, the freezer exterior is made from zinc-coated steel; a smooth, white finish covers this metal to make the freezer attractive to customers. The white powder-coated steel interior makes cleaning simple and resists corrosion. Rubber bumper guards on the side of the freezer with the grille ensures there is enough room between the wall and the cabinet to provide adequate air circulation for the refrigeration system.
To make cleaning hassle free, there is a drain at the bottom of the cabinet with a plug. The operator can keep an eye on the temperature with the external analog thermometer. The temperature range for this freezer is -18 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit, which keeps products at the optimum temperatures. To hold and sort all of the products that will be sold, five wire baskets with dividers come in the Master-Bilt MSC-49A display freezer.
- Zinc-coated steel exterior is covered by a baked-on white enamel
- Steel interior is white powder coated
- LED lights in cabinet interior have their own on/off switch
- Sliding glass lids are curved to provide visibility and tempered for strength
- A low-profile frame around the glass lids provides maximum product visibility
- Lids lock to protect merchandise
- External analog thermometer displays the interior temperature
- 5 white wire baskets with dividers that help sort and store merchandise
- Drain and plug in the bottom of the cabinet make cleaning simple
- Removable rubber bumper guards on the grille side ensure proper air circulation
- -18-10 degrees F temperature range
- 4 heavy-duty casters, 2 locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1.9 A, 3⁄8 HP, 61⁄2-ft- plug with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 49 in. W x 273⁄8 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation Listed
COLDIN-3™ Display Freezer, 14.5 cubic feet, curved tempered glass sliding lids, (5) standard baskets, (5) basket dividers, external analog thermometer and lock, white zinc-coated enamel steel exterior, painted white steel interior, defrost water drain, temperature range -18° to 10°F (-27° to -12° C), self-contained refrigeration, heavy duty 2" casters, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/8 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 1.5 amps, 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MSC-49AN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||1 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||48 - 59 in|