The Masterbilt MBR23-S single reach-in refrigerator has a standard electronic control system that digitally displays the internal temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit so you can easily check on it. The temperature range on this system is 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. A visual and audible door alarm alerts you when the door is left open for too long, and a condenser alarm is set off every 6 months to remind you to clean it.
The refrigeration system is self-contained, meaning it is all built into the cabinet and comes with all the components together. It is also bottom-mounted, making it ideal for hot environments. This design means your products are lifted higher in the refrigerator, preventing you from having to stoop to grab them. The capillary tubes control the flow of R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool. A fabric condensation kit uses wicks for faster removal of condensate.
The curved corners on this model help to reduce injuries when there are slip-and-fall accidents. The stainless and galvanized steel exterior is durable for commercial use and resistant to corrosion. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is used to retain cold air in the cabinet and provide additional stability to its construction. Heated wires help prevent condensation on the door openings. Four adjustable shelves are included in the Masterbilt MBR23-S single reach-in refrigerator so you can accommodate various product sizes.
- Internal temperature is digitally displayed
- Temperature can be set to display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Audible and visual alarm alerts you when the door is opened for extended periods
- Clean condenser alert is displayed every 6 months
- Interior fluorescent light is activated by a switch on the door
- Door openings have heater wires that prevent condensation buildup
- 4 vinyl-coated shelves are adjustable so you can accommodate different product heights
- Pull handles on the door are heavy duty to stand up to commercial use
- Door self-closes at 96 degrees and holds open at 110 degrees
- Door locks included to prevent unauthorized access
- Magnetic door gaskets
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.5 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9.8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 33 in. D x 833⁄4 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Corners are curved, making cleaning simpler
- Stainless steel front, sides, and doors are durable and resistant to corrosion
- Galvanized steel top, bottom, and back are heavy duty
- Cold air is retained with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- (4) 4-in.-dia. casters
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system keeps you from having to stoop to access products on the bottom shelf
- Capillary tube controls the flow of refrigerant
- Automatic defrost system
- Wicks are used by a fabric condensation kit to move condensate from the drain pan quickly
- Uses R-134A refrigerant
- 32-40 degrees F temperature range
Fusion™ Reach-In Refrigerator, one-section, 23.0 cubic feet, (1) hinged solid door with handles, (4) adjustable heavy duty vinyl-coated shelves, stainless steel interior & exterior, digital thermometer, bottom mount compressor, 4" casters, 32 to 40°F operating temperature, R-134a refrigerant, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.5 amps, 9.8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBR23-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Exterior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33ºF - 40ºF|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|