The Master-Bilt MBPT67 pizza prep table has four adjustable shelves inside two cabinet base doors. The doors are self-closing to help retain the cold temperatures ranging from 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. They open with a heavy-duty handle withstands constant use. The interior and exterior is constructed of stainless steel, ensuring the table’s durability and protecting it from corrosion. The master-Bilt MBPT67 pizza prep table’s top features a 1⁄2-inch-thick cutting board, perfect for prepping vegetables, meat, and other pizza ingredients. It is mounted on 6-inch casters so it is easy to move it to different prepping areas.
- 4 heavy-duty, vinyl-coated shelves adjust to hold various sizes of products
- 1⁄2-in.-thick reversible cutting board provides a convenient prep space for chopping vegetables, meats, and more
- Interior and exterior constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability
- Holds product at 32-40 degrees F
- Base and top lids are insulated with foamed in place insulation
- 2 self-closing doors help keep cold air inside
- Heavy-duty, comfortable handle promotes efficient prep
- Left door hinged left and right door hinged right
- Move the unit to convenient prep locations with the 6-in. casters
- Uses R-134A to keep temperature cool
- Refrigeration system is self-contained and uses forced air
- Accommodates up to 9 third size pans
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A, 3⁄8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 67 in. W x 361⁄2 in. D x 417⁄8 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Fusion™ Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table, two-section, 17.8 cubic feet, (9) 1/3 pan capacity, (2) doors, (2) shelves per door, full length 1/2" x 19" cutting board, condiment rail, stainless steel exterior and interior, 32 to 40°F operating temperature, side mounted self-contained refrigeration, 6" casters, 3/8hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBPT67 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||19|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|