The Master-Bilt MBGR70H Fusion series reach-in refrigerator uses a self-contained, bottom mount refrigeration system with capillary tubes to control the flow of the R-134A refrigerant, providing consistent cooling. These systems also maintain even temperatures from 32 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold air is retained in the unit with foamed in place polyurethane insulation, and it also gives the cabinet structure and rigidity. The white painted steel brightens the interior and is easy to clean, while the black painted steel exterior hides scratches and dirt.
The double pane glass doors with transparent thermal insulation film make for more efficient cooling and let customers see into the refrigerator easily. The three doors are self-closing for convenience, but they will also stay open so loading and unloading the refrigerator is a breeze. Interior fluorescent lighting illuminates products, making them more visible. The Master-Bilt MBGR70H Fusion series reach-in refrigerator has a top graphic panel that is lit by fluorescent lights in the back, but graphics are sold separately.
- 4 heavy-duty, vinyl-coated, adjustable shelves per door
- 3 doors are self-closing for convenience
- Loading and unloading the cabinet is simple since the doors have a stay-open feature
- 32-40 degrees F temperature range
- Self-contained, refrigeration system is bottom mounted for maintenance convenience
- Fabric condensation kit uses wicks to gather from the drain pan for a quick removal time
- Capillary tube controls the R-134A refrigerant flow
- Top graphic panel is lit by fluorescent lights to grab customers’ attention (graphics not included)
- Interior vertical fluorescent lighting makes products more visible
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.9 A, 3⁄5 HP, 9.8 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 33 in. D x 791⁄2 in. H
- cULus and ETL Sanitation listed
- Black painted steel exterior hides scratches and dirt
- White painted steel brightens the interior
- Polyurethane insulation is foamed in place to give the cabinet structure while retaining cold air
- Transparent, thermal insulation, double pane glass on doors lets customer easily see inside while keeping cold air in
- Legs are adjustable for leveling on uneven floors
Fusion Glass Door Merchandiser, 72 cubic feet, 78" W, (3) self-closing swing glass doors, dual overhead fluorescent lights, (12) adjustable heavy duty wire shelves, white interior & black exterior, temperature range 32 to 40 F, bottom mount self-contained refrigeration, 9.8' cord with molded plug, adjustable leveling legs, 115v/60/1, 3/5 hp, NEMA 5-15P, 11.9 amps, cULus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt MBGR70H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Specialty Options||Painted Sides|