The Master-Bilt MBGFP74-HG three-section glass door freezer merchandiser has three doors and 12 shelves for optimum product capacity. Price tag molding comes on the shelves so pricing your products is easy. On the top of the cabinet, backlit, graphic panels advertise what you are selling and grab customers’ attention to promote impulse buys. With the programmable electronic controller, audible and visual alarms go off to alert you if something needs to be fixed, while the need for a temperature indicator or defrost termination is eliminated.
The unit maintains temperatures between -15 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. Snap-in, magnetic door gaskets are easy to replace, and they keep cold air from escaping the cabinet. The entire Master-Bilt MBGFP74-HG three-section glass door freezer merchandiser is foamed in place with 13⁄4 inches of polyurethane insulation that keeps cold air inside the cabinet while giving it structure. The galvanized construction of the exterior and interior make this unit durable for heavy duty use.
- -15-5 degrees F temperature range
- 4 adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves per section
- Price tag molding for shelves
- 3 triple pane, heated safety glass doors automatically close and have heated frames
- Heavy-duty workflow handles make opening the doors easy
- LED interior lighting makes products more visible
- Audible and visual alarms let you know if something needs to be fixed
- Programmable electronic controller eliminates the need for a temperature indicator or defrost termination
- Top graphic panel lights up to grab customers’ attention
- Galvanized steel exterior and interior are durable for heavy duty use
- Black exterior with white interior and stainless steel floors that are durable
- Magnetic vinyl door gaskets are easy to replace so cleaning is simple
- 13⁄4-in.-thick, foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom for energy efficiency and less noise
- Evaporator housing is mounted on the top
- Legs are adjustable for leveling
- Uses R-404A refrigerant that is controlled by the thermostatic expansion valve
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.8 A, 1 HP, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA L14-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 78 in. W x 321⁄4 in. D x 79 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
Fusion Plus™ Glass Door Freezer Merchandiser, 70.2 cu ft., (3) swing, auto-close, triple pane, heated glass doors, (4) shelves per door, price tag molding, LED lighting, top backlit graphic panel, blank sign, programmable electronic controller, white interior finish with stainless steel floor, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, adjustable legs, 1 hp, 115/208-230v/60/, 12.8 amps, NEMA L14-20P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, meets Canadian energy efficiency regulations, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBGFP74-HG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Specialty Options||Painted Sides|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|