The Master-Bilt MBGFP48-HG two-section display freezer has four epoxy-coated shelves per section that are adjustable for convenience while displaying product at varying heights. The epoxy coating ensures the unit is safe from corrosion. This unit has two triple pane, heated safety glass doors that automatically close to help keep cold air inside the cabinet. The workflow handles make opening the doors comfortable for loading and unloading, as well as quick grab-and-go shopping for your customers. Vinyl door gaskets are easy to replace since they magnetically snap in and help keep cold air from escaping.
The entire cabinet is insulated with foamed in place polyurethane to keep cold air inside and add structure to the unit. Galvanized steel interior and exterior are durable, as well as the stainless steel interior floor. Customers will be attracted to products in your freezer because of the customizable top graphic panel, which promotes impulse buys. The Master-Bilt MBGFP48-HG two-section display freezer has a bottom mounted refrigeration system for the most efficiency and less noise.
- -15-5 degrees F temperature range
- Interior LED lighting makes products visible to your customers
- Audible and visible alarms let the operator know if something needs to be fixed
- Programmable electronic controller prevents the need for a temperature indicator or defrost system
- Galvanized steel interior and exterior is durable for heavy duty use
- Black exterior with a white interior finish and a stainless steel floor is easy to clean
- Top graphic panel that lights up will grab customers’ attention
- 13⁄4-in. thick, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Legs are adjustable for leveling on uneven flooring
- 4 epoxy coated shelves per door are on adjustable 1⁄2-in. pilasters
- Price tag molding comes with the shelves
- Triple pane, heated safety glass doors have heated frames and automatically close
- Black door frame and handles are contemporary
- Vinyl door gaskets are easy to replace since they snap-in magnetically
- Self-contained refrigeration system is mounted on the bottom for the ideal energy efficiency and less noise
- Interior evaporator housing is mounted on the top
- Uses R-404A refrigerant that is controlled by the thermostatic expansion valve
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12.3 A, 3⁄4 HP, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 52 in. W x 321⁄4 in. D x 79 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; Energy Star certified
Fusion Plus™ Glass Door Freezer Merchandiser, 45.7 cu ft., (2) swing, auto-close, triple pane, heated glass doors, (4) shelves per door, price tag molding, LED lighting, top backlit graphic panel, blank sign, programmable electronic controller, white interior finish with stainless steel floor, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, adjustable legs, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 12.3 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, meets Canadian energy efficiency regulations, Made in USA, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBGFP48-HG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Specialty Options||Painted Sides|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|