Master-Bilt's MPF23S freezer includes four vinyl-coated shelves, giving operators plenty of space to store their most essential frozen products. The freezer's compact design means it can be installed in kitchens to give cooks convenient access to the products and ingredients that they need most frequently. Interior incandescent lights make the contents of the freezer clearly visible, and the freezer's door locks to secure contents from unauthorized access.
The exterior of the Master-Bilt reach-in freezer is made with a stainless steel front, side, and doors, while the top, bottom, and back are made with heavy-duty galvanized steel. The entire cabinet is protected with foamed-in-place urethane insulation for energy efficiency. The interior of the cabinet, including its door, is lined with corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel.
This freezer's self-contained refrigerated system is mounted at the bottom of the cabinet, making it easy to access for maintenance and cleaning. Refrigerant is metered via a simple, reliable capillary tube system that contains no moving parts to wear out and break. Condensation that forms on the system's coil is routed to a tray that makes use of a wick system to encourage quick evaporation.
The door on this Master-Bilt freezer is designed to be long lasting. A durable pull-handle gives users easy access to the freezer. The door closes by itself to prevent it from accidentally being left open, but it will stay open if it's opened past 110 degrees so that staff can stock and clean the interior without having to struggle to keep the door open. The door is sealed by a magnetic gasket that's easy to replace and maintain.
- Curved exterior corners give equipment a sleek design
- Front, sides, and doors are made with long-lasting stainless steel
- Top, bottom, and back are built with galvanized steel
- Door and interior are lined with stainless steel for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning
- Cabinet is foamed-in-place with insulating urethane for energy efficiency
- Energy-efficient, compact florescent lights illuminate the cabinet's interior
- Cabinet is mounted on 4-in. diameter casters for mobility
- Includes 4 vinyl-coated shelves
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 33 in. D x 833⁄4 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.5 A, 3⁄4 HP
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation Listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
Durable Door Design
- Reliable pull handles provide ergonomic access
- Door is self-closing but will stay open when opened past 110 degrees
- Door locks to secure contents
- Self-adjusting magnetic gasket is easy to install, clean, and replace
- Anti-condensate heater prevents condensation from forming around doors
- Refrigeration unit is bottom mounted, keeping it in the coolest part of the kitchen and better protected from grease in the air
- Refrigerant is metered through reliable capillary tube system
- Automatic defrost keeps equipment running efficiently
- Condensation kit employs wicks to empty drain pain of moisture
- Maintains temperatures between -22 and 8 degrees F
Fusion™ Reach-In Freezer, one-section, 23.0 cubic feet, (1) hinged solid door with handles, (4) adjustable heavy duty vinyl-coated shelves, stainless steel interior & exterior, digital thermometer, bottom mount compressor, 4" casters, -22 to 8°F operating temperature, R-404A refrigerant, 3/5 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.5 amps, 9.8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBF23-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Capacity Range||10-25 cu ft|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
Master-bilt MBF23-S Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"loud compressor, died after 4 years. now costs %75 of the purchase price for a new compressor. We will be buying some other brand of freezer to..."
"This is a terrible freezer. The compressor makes horrible loud noises, even after two warranty repairs. You could say it was just a bad luck lemo..."
"loud compressor, died after 4 years. now costs %75 of the purchase price for a new compressor. We will be buying some other brand of freezer to replace it. THANKS!"
"This is a terrible freezer. The compressor makes horrible loud noises, even after two warranty repairs. You could say it was just a bad luck lemon, but we bought two of them and both had the same problem. After just five years, one is completely dead and the other one is literally on its last legs. (Oh yeah, the wheels are not secure, watch for tipping!) To save yourself a ton of hassle and expense, buy a BevAir."