The Master-Bilt MBDD95 draft beer cooler can hold as many as five kegs of beer. These kegs are dispensed through two double-tap towers, meaning it can be used to dispense as many as four cold draft beers. The steel exterior of the unit is protected by attractive black vinyl that resists scratches and fingerprints, and will never corrode. The top of the unit is built with heavy-duty stainless steel that can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Interior LED lights make it easy for operators to see inside the cabinet to maintain the unit and change kegs.
For energy-efficiency, this Master-Bilt draft beer system is insulated by foamed-in-place urethane, a rigid, eco-friendly material that helps conserve energy while also making the cabinet more durable. The kegerator's doors are fitted with gaskets to help seal in cold air and are removable without tools for cleaning and replacing. The cabinet's door openings are equipped with breaker strips to reduce condensation.
The two towers on this draft beer system are made of polished stainless steel and each measure 3 inches in diameter. They are cooled all the way to the top with continuous air circulation that ensures each drop of beer is dispensed cold. The Master-Bilt MBDD95 draft beer cooler has a simple-to-maintain refrigeration system that employs a capillary tube setup to meter refrigerant for consistent temperatures and quick recovery. The equipment's condensing unit slides out from the side, giving service technicians easy access for maintenance.
- Stainless steel top for long-lasting durability
- Front, sides, and back are finished with black vinyl-coated steel
- Structure is insulated with foamed-in-place, low-density urethane for energy efficiency
- Cabinet interior is illuminated by bright LED lights for clear visibility
- Temperatures can be adjusted from 33-38 degrees F
- 2 polished stainless steel, 3-in. dia. draft towers
- Draft columns cooled with continuous air circulation for consistently-cooled beer
- Equipped with a 4-way valve for connecting kegs
- Stainless steel threshold guard prevents damage from inserting and removing heavy kegs
- Doors lock to secure contents
- Magnetic door gaskets can be removed without tools for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Plastic breaker strips help prevent condensation
- Refrigerant is metered by a reliable capillary tube system
- Front-breathing compressor is located on the left side of the unit
- Evaporator coils are coated to resist corrosion
- Condensing unit slides out to provide easy access for service
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.3 A, 3⁄8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 951⁄4 in. W x 291⁄8 in. D x 493⁄4 in. H
- UL and ETL Sanitation Listed
Fusion™ Direct Draw Beer Cooler, 95-1/2" W, five-keg capacity, stainless steel top, 2 double tap towers, black vinyl coated front, sides and back, 3/8 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 9' cord, 6.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBDD95 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||2|
|Number of Taps||4|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||59 - 96 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|