The Masterbilt MBCB96 chef base has four refrigerated drawers that can hold meat, produce, and other items that need to stay cold and within reach. Each drawer can accommodate four pans measuring 12 inches by 20 inches by 4 inches; the entire unit can hold up to 12 of these pans. Adapter bars are supplied, but pans are sold separately. The frames, drawer slides, and roller bearing wheels are made from stainless steel for durability. The slides can withstand up to 200 pounds, and the handles make opening the drawers easier.
The refrigeration system is self-contained, making servicing and cleaning easier since all the components are together. The evaporator coils are coated to resist corrosion, and the automatic defrost system helps prevent the need for extra maintenance. Cool temperatures are maintained with the R-134A refrigerant, and the equipment holds food within a range of 35 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The Masterbilt MBCB96 chef base is insulated with foamed in place polyurethane insulation to keep cold air in the cabinet and provide structural strength.
- Handles make opening the drawers easier
- Stainless steel frames, drawer slides, and roller bearing wheels
- Slides can withstand up to 200 lbs. of product per drawer
- 4 drawers can accommodate (12) 12 in. x 20 in. x 4 in. pans
- Pan adapter bars are supplied for full size pans
- Magnetic gasket on each drawer creates a positive seal to prevent cold air leaks
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to maintain
- Defrost system is automatic and ensures the system runs properly
- Evaporator coils resist corrosion since they are coated
- Thermometer panel and grille are removable so the refrigeration system is accessible for cleaning and maintenance
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- 35-40 degrees F temperature range
- Pans sold separately
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6 A, 3⁄8 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 961⁄16 in. W x 31 in. D x 251⁄2 in. H
- cULus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Stainless steel top is reinforced to provide a surface for countertop cooking and prep equipment
- Stainless steel top, front, and sides are heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Top has a drip guard to prevent messes
- Interior is made from stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning
- Galvanized steel back and bottom are sturdy
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structural strength
- 4-in.-dia. casters make the unit easily movable for cleaning under it
Fusion™ Chef Base, 96-1/16" W, 21.4 cubic feet capacity, (4) drawers, accommodates (12) full size pans (not included), curved handle with recessed pocket, full marine drip guard, stainless steel interior & exterior, casters, 3/8 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.0 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBCB96 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Specialty Options||Marine Edge|