The Master-Bilt MBBB95 bar refrigerator holds (1,875) 12-ounce cans or (858) 12-ounce bottles. Its six epoxy-coated wire shelves can be adjusted to accommodate various drinks, and visibility is provided by the LED interior lights. Constructed of stainless steel, the interior floor cleans quickly, while the rest of the unit is made of galvanized steel. The stainless steel top can be used to prep garnishes or blend drinks. All three doors have magnetic gaskets that prevent cold air leaks as well as plastic breaker strips that prevent condensation from building up.
The Master-Bilt MBBB95 bar refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system for straightforward service. Its condensing unit slides out for accessibility. Cool temperatures ranging from 34 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit are maintained with R134A refrigerant in the capillary tube system and can be adjusted by a controller.
- Holds (1,875) 12-oz. cans or (858) 12-oz. bottles
- Staff can slice fruit, blend drinks, and more on the stainless steel top
- Black, vinyl-coated steel exterior resists scratches and stains
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty
- Stainless steel interior floor cleans up quickly
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation traps cold air inside
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves adjust to accommodate various types of product
- LED lighting inside the cabinet
- Lock on each of the 3 doors reduces the risk of theft
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- Condensation buildup is prevented by plastic breaker strips on the door openings
- 6.3 A, 3⁄8 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 951⁄4 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 37 in. H
- cULus and ETL-sanitation listed
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Capillary tube system uses R134A refrigerant
- Left-mount, front-breathing compressor
- Coated, corrosion-resistant evaporator coils
- Slide-out condensing unit
- Temperature range: 34-38 degrees F
- Adjustable temperature control
Get more information on bar refrigeration from our bar refrigeration buyers' guide.
Fusion™ Refrigerated Back Bar Refrigerator, three-section, 95-1/4" W, (3) lockable solid doors, magnetic door gaskets, LED interior lighting, (6) adjustable epoxy-coated shelves, adjustable temperature control, stainless steel top, black vinyl coated exterior, front, sides and back, galvanized steel interior with stainless steel floor, 3/8 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.3 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, ETL-Sanitation, approved to NSF standard for packaged food products
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt MBBB95 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||4|
|Specialty Options||LED Lighting|
|Width (in) Range||80 - 110 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
|Product||Back Bar Cooler|