The Master-Bilt IHC-48 two-section reach-in freezer was built to last a long time in your kitchen, keeping products safely frozen until you are ready to use them. Keeping up with the operation of your reach-in freezer has never been easier; the electronic control panel on the front displays the interior temperature and allows you to oversee the defrost function easily. If something goes wrong, an audible and visual alarm will go off, alerting you of the problem. To make accessing contents inside the freezer simpler, the doors will stay open past 90 degrees, but will close automatically if not pushed to that point. The insulation on the doors saves energy, and the magnetic gaskets on each keep the doors shut so you do not have to worry about cold air leaks.
The front of the freezer is made from stainless steel for durability and to be corrosion resistant. The sides and interior are anodized aluminum, which is easy to keep clean and enables the freezer to have a long lifespan. A heater on the frame of the door prevents condensation from collecting. The temperature range of this freezer is -37 degrees to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The Master-Bilt IHC-48 two-section reach-in freezer must have a minimum of 4 inches of clearance between the back of the freezer and the wall to provide proper airflow.
- Electronic control panel on the front of the freezer enables the user to see the current status
- Audible and visual alarm alerts the user of a problem
- Self-contained, top-mounted refrigeration system is better protected from damage
- 2 solid stainless steel doors and front
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- 4-in. clearance minimum required between back of cabinet and wall
- 4 cantilever shelves per section are made of heavy-duty, gray-epoxy-coated welded wire
- 21⁄2-in. foamed-in-place urethane insulation
- Self-closing doors stay open past 90 degrees
- Heavy-duty horizontal door handles
- 2 insulated inner doors with magnetic catches per section help save energy
- Heater on the door frame prevents condensation
- Sure-sealing magnetic gaskets are replaceable
- 6-7 in. adjustable legs
- 0 to -37 degree F temperature range
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.5 A, 11⁄2 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15 P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 52 in. W x 36 in. D x 82 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
Ice Cream Hardening & Holding Cabinet, two-section, (43) 3 gallon capacity, digital thermometer, (8) heavy duty wire shelves, interior doors, stainless steel front doors, aluminum interior & ends, temperature range -0° to -30°F, 1 hp, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 6.5 amps, 8' cord, NEMA 6-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt IHC-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Capacity Range||42-57 cu ft|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|