Master Bilt's IHC27 ice cream hardening cabinet is a great solution for operations that need to keep high volumes of ice cream frozen to the proper temperature, including ice cream and frozen yogurt shops, buffets, and event centers. The cabinet can hold temperatures between 0 and 37 degrees F. The precise holding temperature can be adjusted with the equipment's easy-to-use digital interface, which also lets operators keep an eye on the unit's defrost status and a number of other diagnostic data points.
This ice cream hardening cabinet's two sections can hold as many as ten 3-gallon cans of ice cream each, supporting them on welded, epoxy-coated shelves. Each of the doors are self-closing, but they'll stay open past 90 degrees to make it easy for staff to stock and clean the interior of the cabinet. Behind each of the two main doors are two staggered-height inner doors that are insulated to help save on energy costs.
The refrigerant system in this IHC-27 ice cream hardening cabinet is top-mounted, keeping it safe from passing traffic and clean of dust and debris from the floor. The system uses an industry-standard R404A refrigerant for easy maintenance. 4-inches of clearance are required between the rear of the cabinet and the wall behind it to maintain efficient operation.
- Accommodates as many as (20) 3-gal. cans
- Rugged stainless steel front resists, dents, scratches, and corrosion
- Legs are adjustable between 6 and 7 inches
- Each section includes a heavy-duty gray epoxy-coated shelf
- Cabinet is insulated with 21⁄2 inches of foamed-in-place urethane for energy-efficiency
- Two interior staggered-height doors per section
- Inner door liners insulate cabinets for energy efficiency
- Magnetic door catches help keep sections closed
- Doors are self-closing, but stay open when opened past 90 degrees
- Anti-condensate door heaters keep condensation from forming around doors
- Uses common R404A refrigerant
- Refrigeration system is self-contained, top-mounted, and semi-hermetic
- 4-in. clearance is required between the rear of the cabinet and wall for proper operation
- 0 to 37 degree F temperature range
- Operators can monitor defrost progress from front display
- Audible and visible alarms sound when attention is required
- It is recommended that this freezer is connected to a drain. A condensate pan is available if no drain is available (sold separately).
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 7.4 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 36 in. D x 82 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Ice Cream Hardening & Holding Cabinet, one-section, (20) 3 gallon capacity, digital thermostat, (4) heavy duty wire shelves, interior doors, stainless steel front doors, aluminum interior & ends, temperature range -0° to -37° F, 1 hp, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.4 amps, 8' cord, NEMA 6-15P, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt IHC-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Warranty||2 years parts & labor/5 year compressor|