The Master-Bilt GEL-12 standalone ice cream freezer is perfect for holding and displaying ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and more. The temperature range for this cabinet is -5 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The concealed evaporator coils are protected from spills. This freezer holds standard 1⁄3 size pans or 3 gallon tubs and provides space for a display row on the top and a storage row on the bottom.
Air is taken in through the rear and discharged through the front, so these areas should stay open to ensure the unit functions properly. The front glass lid is hinged at the top, making it easy to access product and clean. The Master-Bilt GEL-12 standalone ice cream freezer has 2 inches of thick, polyurethane insulation that keeps the cold air inside the cabinet.
- Easily monitor and adjust defrost settings from the control panel on the front of the cabinet
- Audible alarm alerts you when unit is not functioning properly
- Electronic control eliminates the room thermostat, digital thermometer, and defrost timer
- Concealed evaporator coils protect from spills
- Holds 1⁄3 size or 3 gal. tubs
- Allows for a level of display pans and an underneath level for storage
- Front glass lid is hinged at the top for easy cleaning and access to the cabinet interior
- Rear lids easily slide open for scooping
- Semi-hermetic compressor can be opened for repairs and does not offer a leak path for gas
- Hot gas defrost to maintain good working conditions
- Has 2 condensing units
- Electric condensate evaporator pan ensures proper function
- Uses R-404A refrigerant keeps temperatures cold
- -5-20 degrees F temperature range is ideal for ice cream, gelato, sorbets, and more
- 2-in. polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside the cabinet
- Rear air intake and front air discharge
- Front and rear should not be blocked for air intake and discharge
- Black finish with stainless steel front resists corrosion and scratching
- Ships already assembled
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 13.8 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 851⁄2 in. W x 441⁄2 in. D x 533⁄8 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Gelato Merchandiser, 85-1/2" L, holds (48) 5 liter gelato pans, top hinged front glass, sliding rear lids, electronic controller, concealed evaporator coils, -5°F to 20°F, black finish with stainless steel front panel, (2) 1hp units, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 13.8 amps (NON-STOCK item, four week lead time), cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt GEL-12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||81 - 96 in|