Two adjustable wire shelves hold product in the Master-Bilt FIP-40 one-section display freezer. LED lighting shines in the unit for visibility, and the backlit sign panel provides a place for merchandising graphics. Customers can see product clearly through the fog-resistant front windows, and staff can access the interior through the rear door. If the door is left open, an audible alarm sounds to alert the operator. Temperatures in the Master-Bilt FIP-40 one-section display freezer range from -17 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by the automatic defrost system.
- 2 adjustable, epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Durable 24-ga. steel interior and exterior
- LED interior light highlights displayed items
- LED sign draws customers’ attention to merchandise product
- Fog-resistant front window panes show off product
- Reversible rear door provides access to the interior
- Open door alarm
- Temperature range: -17 to 0 degrees F
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Automatic defrost system
- Electronic controller helps monitor defrost cycles
- Leveling legs accommodate uneven floors
- 7.5 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 12-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 351⁄4 in. W x 19 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 40 in. W x 31 in. D x 503⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
You can find in-depth information on display freezers in the freezer merchandisers buyers' guide.
Display Freezer, 40" L, glass front, stainless steel serving deck, backlit merchandising sign, painted textured galvanized steel interior and black exterior, (1) solid door on back, (2) heavy duty adjustable wire shelves, temperature range -0° to -17°F, 115v/60/1-ph, 1/2 hp, 7.5 amps, 12' cord, NEMA 5-20P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt FIP-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Lit Signage Area|
|Specialty Options||Painted Sides|
|Warranty||2 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|