The Master-Bilt DD-88L WH standalone ice cream freezer is able to hold 16 tubs of ice cream in the display part of the case and 12 tubs for storage. Epoxy-coated wire tub support racks support these tubs for organization and cleanliness. Customers can easily see the flavors to choose from through the tempered glass window on the front of the unit. You can see into the cabinet through the transparent, acrylic dipping compartment lids from the rear of the cabinet. Structure and energy efficiency is gained from the foamed-in-place urethane insulation.
This cabinet holds products within a temperature range of -5 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit. The cold wall evaporator circulates refrigerant through the interior wall into the cabinet to keep the tubs cold. Fluorescent lights brighten the cabinet interior and enable customers to easily see products. The Master-Bilt DD-88L WH stand-alone ice cream freezer has white, textured exterior and interior for a clean look.
- Holds 16 tubs for display and an additional 12 for storage
- -5-5 degrees F temperature range
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Cold wall evaporator circulates refrigerant directly through freezer walls to efficiently cool dense tubs of ice cream
- Air intake and discharge happen on the back of the cabinet, eliminating the need for a front grille
- Little maintenance is needed with the bare tube condenser coil
- Independent On/Off compressor switch allows refrigeration components to be turned off after hours
- Fluorescent lighting in the cabinet brightens it and makes seeing ice cream easier
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.5 A, 3⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 903⁄4 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- White textured exterior and interior
- Uneven flooring is no longer a problem with the leveling legs on the cabinet
- Stainless steel top resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Stainless steel serving deck is durable and easy to clean
- Easily see into the cabinet since it is equipped with a tempered glass window
- Easily open the acrylic dipping compartment lids with the full-length handle
- Epoxy-coated wire can support racks hold heavy tubs of ice cream
- Cleaning the cabinet's interior is simple with a built-in drain in the bottom and a garden hose that connects to it
- Cold air stays in the cabinet thanks to the top and side lid wiper gaskets
- 21⁄4-in., foamed-in-place urethane insulation retains cold air and provides cabinet structure
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, low-glass (16) 3 gallon can display, (12) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and white exterior, 46" high stainless steel serving deck, glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature 5° to -5°F, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DD-88L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||28|
|Width (in) Range||81 - 96 in|
Master-bilt DD-88L Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"Hesitant to buy Masterbilt again, their units break down within the month we bought it in. Been trying to get it serviced and fixed, but they jus..."
"Hesitant to buy Masterbilt again, their units break down within the month we bought it in. Been trying to get it serviced and fixed, but they just send you to service agents to patch the issue"