The Master-Bilt DD-88LCG WH ice cream dipping and display cabinet has a rear air intake and discharge to get rid of a front grille so you can use the entire front of the unit for graphics. The painted textured interior and exterior are white and durable. The stainless steel top is easy to clean and is sturdy enough to place plastic spoons and napkins on it. Since this cabinet is a low glass model, the product is more visible to your customers. The tempered plate glass viewing window and interior fluorescent lighting makes seeing the different ice cream choices easy.
Heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire can support racks hold the tubs of ice cream in place for cleanliness. Cleaning out the interior of the cabinet is easy since there is a drain with a garden hose connector. A cold wall evaporator is used to keep the Master-Bilt DD-88LCG WH ice cream dipping and display cabinet cold in the -5 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range.
- Cool temperatures are maintained with R-404A refrigerant
- Cold wall evaporator radiates cold air through the wall to keep products safe
- -5-5 degree F temperature range
- Top and side lid wiper gaskets keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Hinged, transparent, acrylic compartment lids have a full length handle that makes opening and closing them easy
- Tempered glass viewing window allows customers to easily see product choices
- Interior fluorescent lights makes product more visible
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire can support racks hold the tubs of ice cream for cleanliness
- Stainless steel top and serving deck are durable and easy to clean
- Compressor and light have their own independent on/off switch
- Low maintenance, bare tube condenser coil
- Garden hose connector on the drain makes cleaning the cabinet interior easy
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.5 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 903⁄4 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- 21⁄4-in. urethane insulation is foamed in place to provide structure and keep cold air inside
- Air is taken in and discharged at the rear to prevent the need for a front grille so the front can be dedicated to merchandising graphics
- Front, back, and top of cabinet must be open for operator and customer access
- Painted, textured interior and exterior are white
- Leveling legs help correct uneven flooring situations
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, low-glass, (16) 3 gallon can display, (12) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and white exterior, 52" high stainless steel serving deck, curved glass view windows, LED interior lighting with switch, temperature range 5° to -5°F, 3/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.5 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DD-88LCG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||(28) 3 gallon|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Width (in) Range||81 - 96 in|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|
|Product||Ice Cream Freezer|