The Master-Bilt DD-66L ice cream dipping merchandiser has a rear intake and discharge of air, preventing a grille from being on the front so graphics can be used to advertise products. The outside and inside of the cabinet are textured and white for a bright, clean appearance. A tempered plate glass viewing window paired with brilliant fluorescent lighting lets customers easily see into the cabinet to choose what ice cream flavor they want.
Heavy-duty, epoxy-coated support racks hold the ice cream tubs. Opening the hinged, transparent, acrylic lids is easy with the full length handles. The temperature range for this Master-Bilt DD-66L ice cream dipping merchandiser is from -5 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit and uses R-404A refrigerant. Cleaning the interior of the cabinet is easy since it has a drain with a garden hose connection.
- -5-5 degrees F temperature range
- Low glass model makes product more visible than standard and curved glass models
- Independent on/off compressor and light switch
- Stainless steel serving deck is durable and easy to clean
- Tempered plate glass viewing window lets customers see what flavor ice cream they want
- Cleaning out the interior of the cabinet is easy with the drain and garden hose connector
- Interior fluorescent lighting makes viewing ice cream easy
- Top and side lid wiper gaskets help keep cold air inside
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire racks support ice cream tubs
- Hinged, transparent lids have full length handles that make opening them easy
- No minimum clearance required on the sides
- Top, front, and back must be unobstructed for customer and operator access
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.7 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 691⁄4 in. W x 273⁄4 in. D x 50 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- White painted, textured interior and exterior provide a clean appearance
- Leveling legs help correct uneven flooring
- 21⁄4-in., foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps cold air inside and gives structure to the cabinet
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Cold wall evaporator is hidden behind a wall to keep product safe
- Low maintenance bare tube condenser coil
- Rear air intake and discharge prevent the need for a front grille and lets the front of the cabinet be used for advertising graphics
Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet, low-glass (12) 3 gallon can display, (8) 3 gallon storage, painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior, 46" high stainless steel serving deck, low front glass view windows, fluorescent light with switch, temperature range 5° to -5°F, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 9.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DD-66L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||20|
|Width (in) Range||60 - 80 in|