The Master-Bilt DC-8D ice cream dipping freezer can hold as many as eight 3-gallon tubs of ice cream at temperatures of -10 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring the perfect texture for ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and more, while also preventing product from melting. Cold air is kept inside the cabinet using urethane insulation that is 21⁄4 inches thick and foamed in place to give the cabinet structure. Heaters beneath the stainless steel top cap prevent condensation, which keeps a clear line of visibility and maintains product quality. This cabinet requires a minimum clearance of 4 inches between the back of the cabinet and the wall or other surfaces.
The top of the cabinet does not have any seams, eliminating potential bacterial breeding grounds and is stainless steel to resist corrosion. The interior of the cabinet is made from galvanized steel for durability. The cold wall evaporator ensures the entire unit is consistently cooled without using a fan. The four stainless steel lids are hinged and have gaskets that keep cold air inside the unit, ensuring the Master-Bilt DC-8D ice cream dipping freezer can efficiently hold ice cream and other frozen foods.
- -10-10 degrees F temperature range
- 21⁄4-in. thick urethane insulation maintains cold air inside and is foamed in place to give the cabinet rigidity
- Gaskets on the lids keep cold air inside the unit
- 4 hinged stainless steel lids have handles that make opening and closing easy
- Top is made from stainless steel and has no seams to prevent bacteria from growing
- Inner liner of galvanized steel provides corrosion resistance in humid atmosphere
- Cabinet interior and exterior are made from galvanized steel for durability
- Floor drain in the cabinet has a garden hose for easy cleaning
- Leveling legs help keep the unit stable in venues that have uneven floors
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.3 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 54 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 341⁄8 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Reliable Refrigeration System
- Self-contained refrigeration system helps maintain even temperatures
- Force-draft hermetic condensing unit is easy to access for maintenance and service
- Cold wall evaporator maintains set temperatures without a fan
- Stainless steel top cap is surrounded by heaters to prevent condensation
- 4-in. required clearance at the back of the cabinet
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, dip (11) 3 gallon, store (8) 3 gallon, cold-wall evaporator, painted textured galvanized steel exterior, galvanized steel interior, stainless steel top with anti-condensate heater, flip lid, temperature range 10° to -10°F, 1/3 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.3 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DC-8D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Special Features||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||19|
|Width (in) Range||48 - 59 in|
|Product||Ice Cream Freezer|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|